Game is not responsive with 4 errors I can find in 12 minutes

I have just played a 12 minute ranked game with PickupMaster3000 (#21460052) on Badlands and I have found 4 errors which happened during this short game:

1. Minute 2.46: My ACU "bumped" into 2 engineers and lost all the mex build orders.
  2. Minute 3.21: My ACU "bumped" into 2 engineers and lost all the mex build orders yet again (2nd bite at the cherry and the same thing happened too?).
  3. Minute 3.42: My ACU had the build order for a mex "automatically cancelled" for some reason and I had to use an engineer to replace that order.
  4. Minute 7.24: One of my Tech 1 Land Factories stalled for no reason (beside the Tech 2 Land Factory HQ) and only build 1 more Mantis 20 seconds later before stalling yet again and therefore I decided to go Tech 2 Factory.

I would think that I would have lost this game if these were not spotted/rectified. Has this occurred in other games too?

@testplay In the future, questions for help pertaining to the game like this should go in the Game Issues and Gameplay questions subforum.

With that said, please click the Reply button at the bottom between the 👁 (View) icon & the "Mark unread" button. Next, go to client > top left menu > Show logs folder > logs > sort by Date Modified. From there, drag/drop the game_21460052.log file (should be of the game that you stated above) into the Reply message window so those that can help (not me) have that data to look at.