Three bugs, thats I have.

#1 That is order-to-build many radars instead one by some missclick. Looks like thats is back, and dev's are know about it.
#2 is it some issue when u placed a factory and units are frozed at factory, thats u need to ctrlk it to do a move with a unit (cant tryed to underwater him, but is it kinda issue at gameplay) https://replay.faforever.com/21301140 , 2023-11-29_01-39-25.png.
#3 Thats is a normal click to assist factory, its assisting fine.2023-11-29_01-44-14.png After the engineers was needed to out from factory and was back to factory, with assisting it happends; same as this situation was to me like already 3-4 times, and once more.
2023-11-29_01-46-57.png Tryed to fix that issue, and thats doesnt helps me, I am dunno. Thats is a core thing when u need that huge assisting at critical moments, so..

DONT BELIVE BH HE IS LIEING

@Jip anything about thats too? B)

DONT BELIVE BH HE IS LIEING

I'll see what I can find 🙂

A work of art is never finished, merely abandoned

@jip What the hell? You actually understand him?

@mrbeast said in Three bugs, thats I have.:

#1 That is order-to-build many radars instead one by some missclick. Looks like thats is back, and dev's are know about it.

Fixed with this pull request on Github

@jip I could be mistaken, but I think he meant that when we tried to build 1 radar, multiple radars got queued to be built instead of only 1.

@MrBeast Do you have a replay & timestamp for an example of this or at least a screenshot?

@MostLostNoob that would be unusual. Hope he clarifies it with a video.

@MrBeast (2) can be solved by adjusting the skirt of naval factories, see also this forum topic

@MrBeast Can you elaborate how you achieve (3)?

@jip You get (3) when you place a new assist order on a damaged factory that is making units.
When the engi arrives to the assist position, if there is a unit in the damaged factory, it will get an order to repair the unit and then assist the factory. Notably this happens for every engi individually, so you will see many stacked orders like the old spread attack.
Pathing problems appear because repair range is dependent on unit size, and assist range is dependent on factory size. So a small unit like a destroyer will require the engis to move towards it to repair it.
Engis can get stuck pathing in the cycle of: arrive at assist position -> get repair + assist order -> move to unit to repair it -> unit finishes, rolls off, and factory starts new unit -> engi arrives at assist position after that happens
In addition, if the unit is destroyed in the damaged factory, all engis will again get repair orders on the next unit.
Summits for friendly-fire, an hq for making destroyers, and t1 engi spam show this off easily.
On a side note, you can drag orders like assist and repair onto in-progress units, which can get annoying for land and air facs where the unit and factory share the same location for orders.

@mostlostnoob @Jip

You can do it with mexes too... tho i don't see any bad side effects of that... would even be pretty cool on crazy rush.

yea you can just drag radars, no need anything special to reproduce.
Funny tho, that i actually kinda like it and use it to find "closest available buildable area" for my radar (see screenshot, i wanted to make radar as close as possible to water, so i just dragged it from water to land until there is one green)

d7d4c92f-5d52-4c83-a57d-81d0ab05672c-image.png

TA4Life: "At the very least we are not slaves to the UI" | http://www.youtube.com/user/dimatularus | http://www.twitch.tv/zlo_rd

@zlo said in Three bugs, thats I have.:

You can do it with mexes too... tho i don't see any bad side effects of that... would even be pretty cool on crazy rush.

We're not removing the drag build for mass extractors

@Nomander thank you for the description, I think we got it with this pull request on Github

Fixes for (1) and (3) are live, thank you for reporting them