There is very big and disappointing problem with lobbies - it is not games! But really, I "play" lobbies two times longer then actual games...
Consider bad lobbies must be punished. Alternatively some lobby rules should be automated without players control.
Here is my top list of most lobbies violations:
- afk/dead hoster - he must be kicked after e.g. 5 minutes of afk when all others Xed.
- kicker - some hosters kick low rating players after 15 minutes of waiting giving that places to more skillful observers. This is absolutely unacceptable and should be forbidden.
- spawns shuffle - specific players want to play specific spawns. Guess what they are forced to do after 15 minutes of waiting? Yes, play unwanted spawn or kick. There should be spawns lock.
- infinite balancers - hoster just balance and balance and shuffle all players 10 times in a row and can not start game. Should be two options - swap symmetric positions or use opti.
- unmotivated kicks - some lobbies can kick you just because... Kick button must contain (after 50 % of players joined) options list with possible reasons that can be checked by moderators.
What do you think about all this lobby simulator forever, guys?