Thoughts on how to build the Mavor, Paragon, Salvation and Yolona

Just build boys bro

Good guide, I think all it is missing is a short section on what the game-ender should target when it's finally up. Stuff like power, air grid, nuke defense, etc.

Nice guide for less experienced players, a guide like this has been missing as far as I know so thanks for putting it together. Something else that should be added to this is that you should always make a paragon before you make a salvation.

@haachamachama What's the thought process behind ground firing the teleport marker ground firing? I honestly don't know..

The rest of your points were great additions, I might make a video for all this and I'll add your points 🙂

@exselsior Very good point, I don't know how I missed that considering it's in the loading screen tips lol

@scout_more_often

Because if you don't ground fire it, the PDs will only start turning and shooting once he teleports in, but by then he will have extra time to kill your game ender, by groundfiring the teleport location beforehand you avoid losing DPS and you're able to kill him faster as the pds won't waste time turning themselves + projectile distance travel.

@haachamachama Ah that makes perfect sense, I had thought for a second though you were going to tell me that projectiles could travel through the warp effect and I'd never learnt that in all these years of playing I've had lol

@haachamachama said in Thoughts on how to build the Mavor, Paragon, Salvation and Yolona:

1. Spam energy storages if you have a paragon.

Doesn't Paragon now give a huge E storage to prevent E stall when it finish building?

Yeah it was a recent buff, but if you’re fully utilizing the paragon resources and depending on how much buildpower you have, 100k e storage won’t be enough and you still have risks of e stalling.

A couple of t1 mexes will do. Don't forget to reclaim some stones though.

Check out my maps here:

Madness 1 - 10

https://forum.faforever.com/topic/480/h-master-s-maps