I cannot be silent, I want to scream. Developers are you critters.

The forum is even more replete with error messages after updates, which no one cares. I loved this platform, which I believed makes history. But I will not appear on it again. I donโ€™t know who supports it, how it is funded and what is the motivation of the developers. I am sure that no one from the administration will heed my pleas, but all the same, I will try.

Leave the client as it is and stop updating it!
Stop updating.
Fire the fuck up the developers, piss them off and throw them out on the street.
STOP UPDATING THE CLIENT
STOP UPDATING THE CLIENT
STOP UPDATING THE CLIENT
STOP UPDATING THE CLIENT
STOP UPDATING THE CLIENT
STOP UPDATING THE CLIENT
STOP UPDATING THE CLIENT
STOP UPDATING THE CLIENT
STOP UPDATING THE CLIENT
STOP UPDATING THE CLIENT
STOP UPDATING THE CLIENT
STOP UPDATING THE CLIENT
STOP UPDATING THE CLIENT

There's literally a dude responding to like every single thread....

Hi - dude is here.

The forum is even more replete with error messages after updates
We've been asking people to report them on the forums and / or to me privately (assuming it is game related).

which no one cares.
See also the patch that includes a few fixes, more information here. I'm sure you'll love it.

Leave the client as it is and stop updating it!
Are we talking about the game or the FAF client? Those are two different things.

Note that a game has to evolve in some fashion and that there are always bugs - just not always visible to you. An example: the mitigation of the DDOS attacks we had earlier September. If we would not update then, you wouldn't been able to play all month (and likely still be unable to).

Besides that, thank you for your support and please keep it coming ๐Ÿ‘

A work of art is never finished, merely abandoned

such professionalism Jip!

p.s nice work on todays patch!

@ladvip My dude, Whut?
The updates are usually quite smooth, how long have you even been here?

You must deceive the enemy, sometimes your allies, but you must always deceive yourself!

FAF has only a development team, not a quality department like Paradox for example.

This explains why the rollout of Surviving Mars DLC as most recent example is full of game breaking bugs unlike FAF which only has minor bugs... wait... guess they are doing surprisingly well here at FAF.

Anyway, the bugs are the price we pay for patches.
I'm really happy they continue development.

locking for obvious reasons and my dood,if you don't like what you see,make it better yourself or become a part of the change.

queuing with a newbie to show him the beauty of tmm and meeting tagada be like:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLcRpdZ0Xb0&ab_channel=Tomoko

The day we stop development on FAF, the day FAF will start slowly dying. I wrote an article about why: https://forum.faforever.com/topic/285/software-is-aging-and-what-it-means-for-faf

"Nerds have a really complicated relationship with change: Change is awesome when WE'RE the ones doing it. As soon as change is coming from outside of us it becomes untrustworthy and it threatens what we think of is the familiar."
โ€“ Benno Rice