Playing co op on faf dev?

Basically, can we somehow do that? Can we somehow get/hack in the maps into the normal lobby?

No and no. All featured mods apart from fafdevelop and fafbeta have a hard dependency on the featured mod FAF.
As far as I know coop maps require the coop featured mod therefore I hardly believe you can hack them into the normal lobby.

"Nerds have a really complicated relationship with change: Change is awesome when WE'RE the ones doing it. As soon as change is coming from outside of us it becomes untrustworthy and it threatens what we think of is the familiar."
ā€“ Benno Rice

That is annoying, cause co-op can greatly benefit from the performance improvements. As it always ends up into 1 hour slog(at least for me)

When the game is patched then co-op will have them too. I expect this to be either next week, or the week after šŸ™‚ .

A work of art is never finished, merely abandoned

That's good to know regarding co-op campaigns receiving a patch when the game is patched. As currently, the the unit count/cap and player resource count are not working in the campaign scoreboard.

I'm not sure if that is fixed in the patch. Have you made an issue on Github about this?

Mate, I wasn't aware of the process, so I'm not sure how to do that; however, If you give me an idea how to, and where to, I will give it a go.

You can make an issue here: https://github.com/FAForever/fa/issues/new

I'll take care of it afterwards - technically the co-op / campaign has its own repository and I'm not sure where the error originates. But at least we as developers will be aware of them.

Useful things to attach:

• The log of the game.
  • The replay ID of the game (if applicable).
  • If you did anything specific that you think triggers it.

I now see you've posted it before, an example of us not being aware of it and apologies!

No worries. Better late than never Jip. I've posted the issue in github. Thanks for following this up, I appreciate that.