How to repair naval units?

I tought that naval shipyards could repair ships... =(

Do i need to use engies?
It seems that they take a long of time...

Yes unit repair can be done with engies/acu/sacus, however it is slow (repair speed is dependent on bp power) and consumes mass and energy, so you're better off letting it regen (vetted units gain natural regen) or building more ships

@raquaza i microed battleships i had 3 or 4 with 500-3000 hp but the repair is so slow and the un-veted battleships dont even regen =\

Better pull them back kill them then reclaim?
or just reclaim straight away?

usually it's better to use them until they die, also ships take a moderate amount of time to reach the bottom of the lake/pond, because ship wrecks only show up when they reach the bottom

1.better to cntrl k them,recalim then rebuild
2.use sera regen aura
3.get them some veterancy and wait

queuing with a newbie to show him the beauty of tmm and meeting tagada be like:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLcRpdZ0Xb0&ab_channel=Tomoko

@raquaza if i wait for them to die the reclaim will be near the enemy

I played Cybran on gap, i had stealth boats with the battleships, the enemy dude was playing aeon and he did like 10 tech 3 sonars, does that makes a diference nullifying the stealth field?

well I should have specified to retreat the damaged battleships a bit further away so the reclaim doesn't fall in enemy hands, and I think the stealth field still works even if the enemy has a t3 sonar

Reclaim in water is 50% so add that into your decision making.

In general in faf it is better to Ctrl k and reclaim as you can build it faster in your base then repair it, I wish this would be buffed to only take energy

@kdrafa91 said in How to repair naval units?:

@raquaza if i wait for them to die the reclaim will be near the enemy

I played Cybran on gap, i had stealth boats with the battleships, the enemy dude was playing aeon and he did like 10 tech 3 sonars, does that makes a diference nullifying the stealth field?

Tech 3 sonars do not have omni. So it does not make a difference against stealth field.