UI mod guide for the improving player

@Sir-Prize Thanks you a million

I hoped that someone will have it on a local machine and will be able to upload in Google Drive πŸ™‚

Why are you distributing the mod on a thread where it says that getting it is super bad

@sir-prize many thanks

This post is deleted!

@biass We'll decide if it's bad or not, thanks.

thanks for the comment, guy who signed up to the forums for the sole purpose of replying to me

I decide whether upgrading mexes is good or bad, thanks.

You would like to consider as recommended mods specific target priorities, Teaminfo share and HotBuild Overhaul.
😁

β€œBe a yardstick of quality. Some people aren’t used to an environment where excellence is expected.”
β€” Steve Jobs.
My UI Mods

@sir-prize the archive is damaged, well, at least someone throw off a normal non-broken file!

This post is deleted!

Man, strategic icons really fell off when I stopped playing campaign. Are these still pretty accurate? I've noticed some mods have been put into faf natively.

Hey, I know it's been a while for this thread, but given that it has heavy criticsm of the ASI mod, I wonder what people think about this:

a4bf4d4b-4117-42d9-a3e7-37badd5f235d-image.png

I've kept most of the basic icons, but I do really like idle engineers as well. I picked a less intrusive version of it, and I think I can clearly count tanks without zooming in, as well as seeing their unit type. I find the mex icons just really useful for me when it comes to quickly counting the number of enemy t2 mexes vs my own for instance.