Good news everyone, more toys to play with.
The released maps are symmetrical (mirrored/rotated heightmap, marker, decals, props and units/structures). Most maps are
Adaptive with optional features.
AI marker are included as well. If you discover any issues, have improvement requests or other feedback, feel free to post it here.
The latest version of all released maps can be downloaded as map bundle.
Note: You are not allowed to upload any of my content to the vault without my permission.
2017Adaptive Monument Valley --> improved version of
2017Adaptive Monument Valley Flooded
2017Adaptive Sand Box --> rebuild of Sand Box
2017Adaptive Theta Passage --> remake of Theta Passage & replacement for
Theta Passage Ultimate
2018Adaptive FAF Atoll
2018Adaptive Mars - Mangala Fossa
2020Adaptive Salt and Pepper
Community Maps & Projects
- FAF Version Maps --> GPG, unknown & inactive author map rework
- FA and FAF Props --> tool for map maker with all available props (2019)
- Supreme Props *--> FA props rework
The following or similar features are available in my maps. To change the default adaptive settings access
Game Options (game lobby) and scroll down to
Advanced Options. If you like more information's about
Adaptive Maps, look here or in the FAF-wiki.
- Dynamic Spawn Of Resources: mirror slots, used slots, no mirror = no resources, XvX setup
--> determine how resource marker will adapt to number and position of spawned players
- Crazyrush: disabled, forward crazyrush mexes, crazyrush 1 core mex, crazyrush
--> building a mex on a chosen mass point, will always create new adjacent mass points to build upon
- Core Mexes : 3 or 4
--> scale the amount of mexes in ACU build range at map start
- Civilian Base: disabled, wreckage or operational
--> choose a civilian base of your liking
- Civilian Defenses: disabled, wreckage or operational T1 - T2/T3
--> choose civilian defenses of your liking
- Wreckage: disabled, T1 - T3/T4
--> scale the amount & tech of unit wrecks on the map
- Natural Reclaim Values: 0-300%
--> change mass & energy values of rock & tree props
--> add a seraphim jamming crystal to the map, to create false radar signals
- Close - spawn mex
--> game lobby option that gives you the option to spawn the associated resources without playing on the spawn
Attention! The adaptive resources depend on the selected / occupied spawn in the lobby. In order for
random spawn to work properly, the
empty spawn points must be closed to avoid starting on a spot without resources...
- GPG Map Editor
- FAF Map Editor (forum & github) --> thx to @ozonex
- Scmap Mirror Tool (github) --> thx to b2ag
- Adaptive Map Files (forum & github & FAF-wiki) --> thx to CookieNoob & KeyBlue
- Photoshop, Gimp, Inkscape
- World Machine
- FAF Mapping Tutorials