Quick Nuke Launch button missing

If I play with my friends I don't get the 'Quick Nuke Launch' button.
If I play alone I don't even get to see the bar.
Is there a setting I'm missing?

I've reinstalled FAF, cleared caches, deleted game.prefs file.

qnlbutton.png
(screenshot from one on my friends)

Do they use any UI mods? I wasn't aware of any such button in the base game, only the 'launch missile' button when selecting a nuke launcher, so I suspect it's a UI mod they're using.

This is the abilities panel from the Nomads gamemode. You have to select Nomads instead of FAF when you start your lobby.

Although this would be quite nice to get in the base FAF game. It's extremely rare that you care which (stationary) nuke launcher is being used.

Thx for the replies.

Switching to Nomads gamemode was the solution.
Also the UI scale needs to be set to 100% otherwise the button goes missing...

Personally I prefere more to make this Ability Panel Part of an optional UI Mod.
Instead of add it directly into the FAF Base Game.
Don't get me wrong the Function and Idea behind this is Nice and useful.
But If this Panel is going to be added into the FAF Base Game these things should be done:
Please put the Panel to an another Location of the UI (Maybe on the Right Side?)
Or make it Part of an small Special Ability Window, which can Change its Size or Location by the Mouse.
The Reason is the current Panel overlaps the Main Buttons of the two Managers from my Commander Survival Kit. That means it makes it much harder to use the Buttons of the Reinforcements and Fire Support Managers correctly in the Game. Therefore I hope that my suggestions should be taken into account when the panel is going to be added into FAF. Thank you.