Faction win rate?

Anyone got any data or visualizations of 1v1 faction win rate and if this differs at different trueskill levels? I'm having trouble finding replays of Seraphim winning much at high level.

I have asked @Jip a few times for general 1vs1 stats so I would like to see this as well.

I can't generate these for you, maybe we can nudge @Sheikah to run a database query when he has the time.

A work of art is never finished, merely abandoned

Is there a way for me to query the database?

@reckless_charger not really , the most you can do is what's available via the API but requires a oAuth token.

"The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few" - Spock

I believe the kazbek website used to have some statistics on win rate but I don't think it works ever since the API changes. Pretty sad the player statistics and replay analysis tools were rather interesting.

@rhaelya as well as that repo was private so we count even update it.

"The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few" - Spock

Guess the only way it gets updated is if the person who made it is interested in doing so. Rather unfortunate as some statistics to look at can be helpful from time to time.

@rhaelya said in Faction win rate?:

I believe the kazbek website used to have some statistics on win rate but I don't think it works ever since the API changes. Pretty sad the player statistics and replay analysis tools were rather interesting.

The tool was definitely interesting, but it did not follow the standard protocols for software surrounding FAForever. The source code was private. All the rights belonged to Kazbek. We did help him with various aspects, but there's no way for anyone to maintain it and make it compatible but Kazbek himself.

I've been looking into integrating the replay analysis into the client. A lot of the work for this (the tokenizing, parsing, and applying semantics to a replay file) is already finished. See also:

It's now relatively trivial to add additional semantics and all that is really required is to integrate and visualize it in the client. You could show build orders, where people issued orders, how many units were involved - effectively everything that Kazbek did too. In addition you can show various information about the map and the mods. All it needs is someone who has the motivation to pick this up. I can help with understanding the output of the replay. If someone reading is interested then you'd create a lot of value for the community by implementing this. See also the following announcement by Sheikah:

A work of art is never finished, merely abandoned