banani vs Bullydozer BO21

I was a top 10 early faf days but after being gone for a while the system dropped my rating to 1300 for some reason and i have serious trouble finding games. also by looking at how the ladder works higher ranks play more games but lose to people regularly below them. I love faf so much now that i have my life back, i just wish there was some way to revive it. maybe an advertisement targeted to people who google adderal and speed chess?(maybe i meant gpg days, my memory sucks a fat one, i dont really know the difference)

@zlo you didn't see it because he plays with other nicknames

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=falR37Jii1k - Thanks to Zebra

"Good luck and a safe landing commanders!"

This post is deleted!
This post is deleted!

We've gone through the map picking and vetoing process, here's a list of the maps we picked and vetoed.
2d0e700e-923e-43de-bb7f-1720c123d4c3-image.png

This gives us the final mappool consisting of:
5km
desert arena faf ver
fields of thunder v2
Lake Arokh

10km
vya-3 protectorate
arctic refuge
daroza sanctuary 0 mex challenge
farce in tha forest
badlands
twin rivers
fields of isis
forgotten facilities 10x10 v11
loki
backtrack crazyrush
Adaptive Fields Of Great Phoenix 9 10 spots
HardFFA12 (10km) with hardffa mod, but you have to ctrl k t2 transport after dropping acu

20km
bermuda locket
gateway and roses
osiris
crossfire canal
setons
dualgap adaptive v14

the order in which we play maps will be picked randomly as we go

gateway and rose, osiris, farce arent in the vault btw so you might wanna make sure everyone has it

@ftxcommando If I remember correctly, they're in the vault but hidden. Anyone who still has a local copy of the map can host and it should prompt an auto-download for those who join.

"Design is an iterative process. The required number of iterations is one more than the number you have currently done. This is true at any point in time."

See all my projects:

Can bully or banani post all the replays here? Some of them are not available through the client.

yeah i can once we're done

I like the map picking format because you could pick 20 5x5 maps. Almost makes me want to play the FAF.

@ThomasHiatt you can do a bo21 with me and pick 20 5x5 maps idc

"Good luck and a safe landing commanders!"

@thomashiatt Dont do a mistakes in your life anymore, my friend, we did our great with that game, time to being old and scrappy

DONT BELIVE BH HE IS LIEING