FAF Client crashes on launch / Startup error

Whats next to do?

i only instaled driver graphic, restart pc its all. before instaled i searched all "forever" directory on "C" storage and delete

@Anybody00 Can you please copy the text from the error message & save it in a text file, then post that file to this thread per the previous steps so those that can help have that to review?

Which OS and security solution do you use? @Anybody00
Maybe it is related to user permission rights or security software is interfering.

My pc runs on windows, Edition Windows 11 Pro, Version: 21H2 and I'm using Avast Free Antivirus.
My pc is still at version 21H2 and when I check for updates there's nothing new shown. Last time I tried installing such an update it didn't work. Could that be a problem?

I bet all my channel points from FAF Twitch, that Avast is causing issues. Try to whitelist/deactivate/uninstall for testing purpose and try again with FAF.

Still didn't work unfortunatly, I did remove Avast and I reinstalled FAF.

Here's the error message
java.lang.RuntimeException Exceptio.txt

@anybody00 did you restart your PC? I remember that that fixed it for someone with with a similar issue as Avast was still lurking around after it got uninstalled

Yes, I did restart my pc. After that I looked for files named with avast and I removed them too.

To be sure, remove those folders before you reinstall FAF:

C:\ProgramData\FAForever

%LOCALAPPDATA%\Gas Powered Games\Supreme Commander Forged Alliance\

And double check after the installation that you have the necessary permissions to access and read the files/directory.

Your last log has the same error as your first one:

Caused by: java.nio.file.FileSystemException: C:\ProgramData\FAForever\cache\stylesheets: Die Datei oder das Verzeichnis ist beschädigt und nicht lesbar

(ENG translation: The file or directory is corrupted and not readable)

Hi,
removing the two folders did help.
(Actually the FAF folder wasn't deletable in any way so I just renamed it)

I can now launch FAF normally.
Thank you for your support:) ❤

It is good that the main problem was fixed but it's concerning that you couldn't delete the folder: it's possible that you had some process still running or your disk might be damaged.

Consider a disk checker scan just to know if you need to replace your drive.