Thank You and Parting Gift to FAF

Hello, everyone,

It never occurred to me that bringing a game like this into continuity was possible until everyone involved with the upkeep and leadership of FAF was brought to my attention via everyone's favorite streamer, Gyle. I thought I was watching a "suggested YouTube video" for some supp comm match from years ago. When I looked at the upload date and saw "2013" it was a true shock. How did this guy upload a match when the game lost official support?! It was thanks to many different people - too many to list - who kept my favorite game going.

Good and bad times aside, it was a pleasure working with everyone, hope I brought a net positive to the community during my time here. Unfortunately, life has caught up with me and after taking an extended break this past year, it became apparent that it was time to move on.

Given that, I have already discussed with Balthazar [Creative Team Lead] and Stormlantern [Mathcmaking Team Lead] that I am giving them the rights to use the maps I have created as they see fit. As times change and things move on, the style and play evolve, and believe it would be best that people with more time committed to the community manage that.

The world kind of is rough right now, but soon in time things will hopefully improve, and I plan to donate to the events FAF produces in time again. I am sorry I have not done that in recent, but financial uncertainty across the board has made me hesitant to spend on anything like a game community for the time being.

Best of luck and well wishes to everyone going forward.

*Stands in salute

*Stands in salute

Required rating for participation in balance talks when?

Thanks for your contributions these many years. glhf

Thanks for doing wwpc! See you around

Thx for all

Another one down. It's hard to keep at it.

Thank you for your contributions to the community over the years. Best wishes to you for the future!

gg wp !

O7

Thank you for your support and help! I will remember this. Good luck bro

Sorry for my English. I use translator

"Good luck and a safe landing commanders!"

I think you misunderstood. You're supposed to delete all your maps before leaving

Never could remember who you are. Thank you.