Tagada
Espi
Turbo2
Zlo
Nexus
Grimplex
Shen

Ras Boi's save lives.

Note: Players in Russia may be unavailable to claim prize pool due to sanctions.

We can either hold funds for a later date if transfer becomes available or reroll them into prize pool.

This is the players decision.

Ras Boi's save lives.

This post is deleted!

@noc said in Legend of the Stars 2023:

Note: Players in Russia may be unavailable to claim prize pool due to sanctions.

We can either hold funds for a later date if transfer becomes available or reroll them into prize pool.

This is the players decision.

Pay them via crypto?

Not my area to handle, I do not manage the banking

Ras Boi's save lives.

Jeez, I guess I have to play qualifier

"Good luck and a safe landing commanders!"

Are you sure that BO7 RO8 and BO9 semis and finals is not a little too much? That will take hours

I brought start time forward 1 hour were fine

We can adjust as needed

Ras Boi's save lives.

DONT BELIVE BH HE IS LIEING

@noc We never had BO7 RO8 and BO9 Semis/bronze/finals. I think that's just a bit too much. If I were to play full BO7 in the RO8 followed by a BO9 in the semi Final I probably would just stop at some time, that's simply too many games. I think that 8-10 games per day is a max.

Bo5 group stage is also pretty brutal, but prize pool is way higher than usual. Could keep this format if you give more days to play on, but for now i agree with tagada

I like thats we have bo9, Thats going not to be a free money for a losers thats join to play once per year. Thats I protest to make it less quality games (we are fighting over prize pool, As FTX once said: "This distinguishes the best from the best")

Final 8 and Final 4 at bo7 now

Ras Boi's save lives.

The girls were cried. GG.

@NOC a9c46221-cde6-48a2-8d2f-ee535016d63e-image.png
I've added the streams to the FAFLive schedule on twitch

"The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few" - Spock

1st lots_1.png

2nd lots_2.png

3rd lots_3.png

4th lots_4.png

Ras Boi's save lives.

Map Pool is Created and will be posted after the Qualifier is complete and Groups have been picked.

Ras Boi's save lives.

@noc said in Legend of the Stars 2023:

1st lots_1.png

2nd lots_2.png

3rd lots_3.png

4th lots_4.png

If people are interested, I can make some new avas. Looks like the same ones are being used that I made 3-4 years ago so thought I would offer to update a bit.

Colour changed but I liked them so went with for ease

Ras Boi's save lives.

Groups have been selected:

2e3f9f65-06a2-4896-91d3-d59d3af1f26b-image.png

Group A and B play Saturday

Group C and D play Sunday

Ras Boi's save lives.