Developers Iteration III of 2023

We should allow com napping

@jip

As an intermediate thought, what about a button to select the child factory (like pod platforms have)? Would that solve (what I assume) is the problem with the Czar/Tempest, where there's not a good place to put the factory at the "back" of the unit?

I tried to implement that, but to no avail. Not sure why the implementation of the pods work, and not sure why mine did not work

edit: missed your second sentence.

Tempest does have a separate factory unit at the back. CZAR doesn't have a back or front, and you're right - that is why it doesn't have it at the moment.

A work of art is never finished, merely abandoned

Czar has a center

Imagine clicking at the center of a Czar and not selecting the unit to move😆

Imagine clicking the back of the Fatboy and it doesn't move

Another hotfix is released. It primarily fixes how beam weapons interact with tech 1 and tech 2 naval units. You can learn more about it on Github

A work of art is never finished, merely abandoned

when will the pbr shaders be released?

@robotcat Those will be part of the next upcoming Developers Iteration IV: https://forum.faforever.com/topic/6514/developers-iteration-iv-of-2023?_=1697543476323

@jip said in Developers Iteration III of 2023:

CZAR

So CZAR can't build anymore is this permanent change as loved be able to build armada from it and then sending it to my opponent 😞

@greenfly The build functionality of the CZAR is expected to be included in the upcoming Developers Iteration IV due to be released on the 28th.

@greenfly and you'll then be able to build your armada while sending it to your opponent.

@nex awesome