Some thoughts and suggestions about the Fatboy

@clyf Yeah, but he proposed to make them viable earlier, forward is the other way

T2 arty is too strong in general tbh

@clyf said in Some thoughts and suggestions about the Fatboy:

It's referring to A. the window in which the Fatboy can be built and B. the window in which using the Fatboy is viable, respectively.

Yes, exactly, that's what I wanted to say.

I think that the way the Fatboy is designed, it would be a good choice to have it available earlier in the game.

@waffelznoob said in Some thoughts and suggestions about the Fatboy:

T2 arty is too strong in general tbh

I'm not against further adjustments either. But I didn't want to go into that any further since, as already noted, there are other posts out there about this topic.

@thewheelie I'm like 99% it was mentioned about the topics for next patch in the first meeting and it should even be in that document :psycho:
time to get the recording kappa

Required rating for participation in balance talks when?

Aside from bubble boys buff to use it for fatties and t2 arty nerf nothing specific targetting fatboys is planned as of right now

To expand on my amazing idea:

A SturmTiger rendition of a Fatboy x Mavor.
5d240d9f-9a55-4613-a166-16e4e0aea9c1-news_sturmmorser_sturmtiger_01c4c691bb022c85ac3153f97ed5afba.jpg

Just throw a little-big stubby Mavor on the Fatboy.

@thewheelie I've checked it and damn, apparently indeed I just added some more things on 'my side' and in the afterwards thought it was a change in the to do list :imfine:
Then what I said was indeed just a wrong information.

Required rating for participation in balance talks when?

This post is deleted!

I think fatboy should probably have more hp because they are insanely vulnerable to air pressure.

I agree that the Fatboy is by-far the worst land XP. It suffers from high cost, fragility, low speed, low DPS, and huge hitbox. Although it can win against other land XPs when microed and with radar, this comes at the cost of vulnerability to T2 arty, tml, bombers, battleships, nukes etc etc. Given how easy it is to counter, the fatboy should be as cheap as the Monkeylord.