[Feature request] TMM matching change: Don't put foes on same team

Has anyone ever considered a change to the TMM algorithm where it doesnt put someone you have foed on your team?

I know there arent many matches already but really, if Im waiting 30 mins for a match for someone I have foed for throwing multiple games, and then they throw so we can all queue up again for them to repeat the throwing exploit it really sucks.

Maybe it can prefer to put someone you have foed on the other team and relax the tolerance to avoid having no matches? IDK

Not really possible. You already mentioned the low amount of players and ppl already complain about the waiting times.
On top of that many people have a lot of foes. E.g. I did foe people who simply used mercies and only cleared my foe-list with the last patch. And I'm definitely not the only one who only need one reason for putting someone on your foe.

If you notice someone is throwing, you can report it and he might get banned. Besides that I see no way it could get implied without having significantly more people queueing

Required rating for participation in balance talks when?

Doesnt have to prevent a match, it could just place people in teams in a way that minimises the number of foes on the same team...

Then I will foe weak players.

Report people that are breaking the rules. This way they also don't ruin anyone else's game

That's just matchfixing with extra steps. Could as well foe people you think are bad for your WR and enjoy "better" teammates.

@xiaomao said in [Feature request] TMM matching change: Don't put foes on same team:

That's just matchfixing with extra steps. Could as well foe people you think are bad for your WR and enjoy "better" teammates.

Isnt this literally creating a party though? XD

Reasons not to do this:

1. Longer queue times
  2. People that bad should be banned anyway
  3. This would essentially allow the community to shadowban people from TMM without moderator input
  4. Massive potential for match fixing and/or rating manipulation