Unable to give star ratings to game replays

Since the last update to the FAF Client I have been unable to rate replays.

I have checked with another player. He is unable to rate replays too.

So I'm guessing it's some global bug with the FAF Client.

It's no big deal as it doesn't hinder gameplay. However it is nice to bring attention to replays that others might like to watch and to give warning of replays that desync.

Is anyone else having this issue?

I'm speculating the feature was removed. I've commented on dozens of replays and can do so no longer.

Nothing was removed. Please provide an error message

"Nerds have a really complicated relationship with change: Change is awesome when WE'RE the ones doing it. As soon as change is coming from outside of us it becomes untrustworthy and it threatens what we think of is the familiar."
– Benno Rice

There is no error message. There's no option on the replay screen to provide a star rating nor a comment on the replay.
Also I'm not seeing any star ratings from other FAF users of recent replays.

The button to make a review is not there, maybe there's a change to a conditional?

59f8965b-cbe2-4ac3-b91b-ca464578dd31-image.png

A work of art is never finished, merely abandoned

I've experienced this myself.
And I recall a few of my buddies have mentioned this too.
We just figured that it was removed just like the YouTube Dislike button.

~ Stryker

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I forwarded this to our client maintainer. First feedback was: possible, but wasn't intended.

"Nerds have a really complicated relationship with change: Change is awesome when WE'RE the ones doing it. As soon as change is coming from outside of us it becomes untrustworthy and it threatens what we think of is the familiar."
– Benno Rice

I found it. It is a race condition when you first open a replay with no reviews. Opening a replay with some reviews first will make it accessible

Thanks. Yes that work-around works.

Hopefully something that will get fully fixed with the next release of the FAF Client?

Yes it should already be fixed in the alpha release