The 3v3 tmm is the best thing to happen to faf

It's really fun and with all the maps being random it makes everyone more equal with no real meta you have to know. I've been enjoying it.

I think the random maps only should apply to 1v1 up to a certain rating to help the new players out because it sucks to get owned because you haven't played that map that much.

It'd be interesting to know whether 3v3 is more popular due to MapGen or simply the fact that having smaller teams than in 4v4. And if it stays popular over the next months.
Cuz if it stays popular, combined with the fact that MapGen generally is liked more (at least the ones participating in the tierlistmaker-thingi I did last month) I don't see a single reason against puttng 40%+ MapGen into all queues.

Required rating for participation in balance talks when?

1v1 being mapgen exclusive wouldn't be a bad idea in my opinion either.

"Design is an iterative process. The necessary number of iterations is one more than the number you have currently done. This is true at any point in time."

Newest map: luminary.png

I think 3v3 is a good spot between low player count needed and also feels like a group game while the 2v2 is just 2 1v1s going on at the same time then you have to pickup where your teammate left off at.

Well... it more or less destroyed 4v4 matchmaking... If you have a team of 4 players, 3v3 tmm is a pest, because the chance to get a 4v4 game is nearly 0...

I haven't gotten a single map in 3v3 that I would actually consider a decent mapgen, which lends itself to the low game count I have in the mode. Honestly really miss 4v4 queue, the games were much more balanced and with much better maps.

I've seen someone ask that the matchmaking timers be set up in a way that the larger brackets get filled first; the 4v4 timer should run out first, try to create the matches, and leftovers should be matched for 3v3, 2v2, and 1v1, sequentially.

Sounds like a good solution?

Easiest implementation might be to remove the individual timers, and use one global timer, then fill matches sequentially.

"Design is an iterative process. The necessary number of iterations is one more than the number you have currently done. This is true at any point in time."

Newest map: luminary.png

A developer started work on this a long time ago, but then never finished it.

I'd love to see a 5v5 mode instated sometime... B)