The Problems With The UEF - Part 1 (ACU Bubble Shield Upgrade)

UEF got some real forum shooters out here

@tagada

I'm happy to know this upgrade is getting some attention!
Can't wait to see the rework of it!

~Stryker

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

@ftxcommando

UEF best faction!

~Stryker

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

+1

I'd like to see two personal sheilds levels and two bubble sheild levels

@comradestryker said in The Problem With The UEF - Part 1 (ACU Bubble Shield Upgrade):

Another factor here is the speed of the ACU and that of the units accompanying it. Every unit is faster than the ACU.

Scathis would have another opinion about this 😛

Scathis finally feels recognized, don't point it out to it!

A work of art is never finished, merely abandoned

@ComradeStryker I would be interested to hear your thoughts on the numbers involved in the proposed solution of splitting the bubble and shield into separate upgrades. What kind of HP would u think is best from bubble?

@veteranashe

I would love to see that too! Perhaps replacing the old bubble upgrade with a heavy personal shield upgrade. 🙂

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

@brannou

Lol. It's not much faster. Only about 0.2 faster, I believe. Haha.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

@spikeynoob

Its current iteration has 36K which is really effective - at sitting in the back of your base.

Jokes aside - considering it should be used as a front-line upgrade, I'm thinking a bit more than the current personal shield upgrade (19K SHP)- probably around the 25-30K SHP mark. I would say more than the Aeon heavy personal shield which has (25K), but marginally more expensive than both of its upgrades combined.

Again, though. It's hard to say without actually seeing how it would work in-game.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)