Knights and King Tournament

signing up under coercion 1600

Talon Sign up (1200ish)

signing up, highest rating 675 global, 650 2v2

Shout out to the Spikes from the dualist tournament, ya'll killing it with the comebacks

Signing up

@dman82499 Unfortunately there is a 1250 rating minimum. But i decided to add all under rating limit players to a backup list so if we do not have enough sign ups or someone does not show up u can substitute. Thanks for ur support πŸ™‚

Signing up as a knight

A work of art is never finished, merely abandoned

Prize pool has been updated to represent the $50 i am putting in. Any additional donations would be gladly accepted πŸ™‚

Prize pool has been upped again due to the $100 donation from @Exselsior. I have also removed the prize money from 3rd place in favor of higher prizes for 1st and 2nd.

sign me up as a knight!

β€œBe a yardstick of quality. Some people aren’t used to an environment where excellence is expected.”
β€” Steve Jobs.
My UI Mods

Signing up

FAF Website Developer

I will Sign Up but Cant Guarantee I'm available wont know till closet to the date

"The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few" - Spock

Signing up

pfp credit to gieb

I'm afraid that the weekend has been claimed - I'm 'unsigning up'

A work of art is never finished, merely abandoned

signing up, 1206

King of Aeon ready to teach the future Sword of the Way.
Did you know that Aeon officials call the player "Knight" during the first campaign missions before you're chosen to be the champion of the Princess ? I can role play as Rhiza and call you my knight if you want 🐡

This post is deleted!

signing up, 1787

@auriko I'll be your knight babe ❀

FAF Website Developer