The game stops in battle. PVE

Sounds like a problem with one of the mods. The first thing I'd try is completely deleting the entire Total Mayhem folder and re-installing it. Might as well do the same with BlackOps just to be safe

@Deribus, ok I'll try and watch.

Although I have already deleted the supreme commander 3 times, cleaned up the mods, and removed the faf. Yesterday I even reinstalled everything on another ssd drive

@Deribus, did not help

You shouldnt need to go to such lengths. If you must reinstall FAF then you might want to also delete the hidden faforever folder: mine is in C:\ProgramData\FAForever

@Reckless_Charger, I already deleted the folder, three times, it didn't help

Discovered a strange thing. When I ran supreme from steam, i was unable to create a multiplayer lobby. I tried to select a map but the minimap was not displayed (standard maps). The positions of the players were not visible, I could not choose anything, I could not set readiness and start a fight. This thing disappeared when I created a new profile in supreme.

One of my friends has just the same situation.

WTF this was ???
could this be the reason for stopping fights ?

Any FAF Ui mods? Also backup from Vault location I have found can result in shannigans with mods.

I’m a shitty 1k Global. Any balance or gameplay suggestions should be understood or taken as such.

Project Head and current Owner/Manager of SCTA Project

@Dragun101 , No i have not UI mods.

So something wrong with your preferences file then?

@Reckless_Charger, I went to steam supreme commander, created a new profile, then I opened the folder with the appdat profile .... and forbade changing the files with the profile settings.
One fight played without a stop.