A Shocker bug?

It might be nice if the GC claws were to either leave a wreckage or give the GC owner the reclaim value when they consume a unit.

pfp credit to gieb

Please no, that would be dumbing the game to much and would make GC OP. That shit would literally pay itself off by just walking into any random t3 army.

While mechanically very cool yeah I think a GC being able to convert a bunch of Percevals or Bricks to mass can be a snowbally scenario. If you want sturdy build power you should have to invest in sacus

put the xbox units in the game pls u_u

It would be a great addition to the list on how making percy automatically loses u the game tho

Laughs in higher Cybran HP, somehow

put the xbox units in the game pls u_u

@FtXCommando I thought Percival's were rather strong, and hard to lose the game with?
@Emperor_Penguin Your idea is honestly quite appealing, but consuming the full value of the unit would be OP like @RandomWheelchair said. A compromise of getting only a % of the wreck mass may compensate for the GC being (as I understand it) more expensive compared to the Ythotha and performing worse.
It would be nice if that idea was seriously considered, instead of being dismissed completely out of hand.

Thanks @Jip for your reply 🙂

I don't think there is need to touch GC when it have such a good suite of support units and doesn't require micro unlike Ythotha.
Also you shouldn't be forgetting that your GC can be supported by Harbs which can already reclaim on the spot, just look into the claws not leaving reclaim that's it.

@arran said in A Shocker bug?:

@FtXCommando I thought Percival's were rather strong, and hard to lose the game with?

Best April Fool's post

Might be nice to turn the claws off so you can be sure to leave reclaim