Setons Wars Tournament

@spikeynoob The exact ratings will definitely be used before the draw. I was surprised that we would have so many applicants. I am very happy and think that under these conditions we will have no problem do drafts one week early. Thank you for the offer.

Sorry for my English. I use translator

@pryanichek Awesome thanks!

@Pryanichek if you get enough sign ups, would you consider dividing the tournament into different tiers. E.g. tourny for 1600+ and below 1600?

@earlydoors If we will have enough players yes. Why not

Conorach (1500ish)

Signing up Turinturambar, 4762 (CPU) rating!

Forumpros doing balance https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wTcguJZh3A .
When a canis player remembers to build more than 3 units https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hjp8xJHuyA .

JT_ 1500

JT is capping he is 3k on air

@turinturambar I think the other teams will capitulate before game even start xD

Thanks to a $204.20 from someone who goes by Mizer, the total prize pool is now $314.20! Thanks to him, there is a prize for 3rd place and 2 additional prizes that will make our tournament even more memorable!

+1 for team picks not in last day, and guess need cap for balance.
Something like average_rating*1.2

A captain picking process already naturally balances the tournament.

It looks like we might get enough players.
What is the count up to currently?

First we will be best, then we will be first.
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

Imo we should start drafting asap

Thanks to Exselsior for donating $120, the total prize pool is now $434.20!

@spikeynoob I know a few players who would like to participate in the tournament, but don't know for sure if they can do it that day. I think a week before the tournament starts will be more than enough time to prepare

@pmbmize said in Setons Wars Tournament:

It looks like we might get enough players.
What is the count up to currently?

35 signups, according to the updated OP

pfp credit to gieb

Due to the time zone difference, so that all people can have a good sleep and do their business on Monday, it was proposed to change the start date of the tournament to Saturday, April 9th (1 day earlier) The start time of the tournament will remain the same.

Are there players for whom this change will make participation impossible? If so, the date will remain the same

I would almost certainly not be able to participate if the tournament is on April 10th, so I would love it if the start date was changed to Saturday, April 9th!