Survive 5v5 map as Aeon

Aeon have lab that kill everything if controlled, go ahead, also, watch some @ZLO videos about Aeon in recent patches, look how gettos humiliating everything 🙂

“Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren’t used to an environment where excellence is expected.”
— Steve Jobs.
My UI Mods

Aeon are actually considered strong in small maps due to their range advantages.

But if you're just move commanding your auroras in without radar then its probably not going to work out so well for you.

@melanol said in Survive 5v5 map as Aeon:

@lightbearer said in Survive 5v5 map as Aeon:

@melanol as much as I suck using this faction I wouldn't change it. The beauty of FAF is the factions and their differences.

The beauty of almost no one playing Aeon in 1v1.

Fine by me because I suck at defending against a well microed AEON army lol

Let there be light

10x10 navy map, you are cybran, your opponent is not cybran. How do you survive?

Your frigates are weak since they have the lowest hp of all the frigates. Torp bombers kill them quicker, torp def kills them quicker. They can't even shoot backwards!

Is the only solution to not be cybran?

@thewheelie said in Survive 5v5 map as Aeon:

10x10 navy map, you are cybran, your opponent is not cybran. How do you survive?

Your frigates are weak since they have the lowest hp of all the frigates. Torp bombers kill them quicker, torp def kills them quicker. They can't even shoot backwards!

Is the only solution to not be cybran?

What are you even talking about? Cybran frigates are best frigates.

@thewheelie Do you see a difference between death in 1 bomber pass from any faction while having a bomber that needs 2 passes for any other faction and small variations of cost, DPS, HP, etc.? Who put you into the balance team?

@melanol said in Survive 5v5 map as Aeon:

What are you even talking about? Cybran frigates are best frigates.

93187FEC-0866-4C22-8446-36835A4A7941.jpeg

Aeon tank + acu combo has the advantage in many 5x5s.

He’s well aware that cybran frigs are strong. It’s kinda his point.

Edit: ftx beat me by a couple seconds 😞

On 5km, aurora are the worst if you don't babysit them and the best when you do babysit them

profile picture credits to petric

50% of people say aeon can't win on 5x5, 50% of people say aeon always wins on 5x5.

I can't comment on balance, but I always play Aeon and often hope to get a 5x5 map so I can definitely say that Aeon on 5x5 is not "unfun".

I think.... if you lose on 5x5 especially with Aeon you tend to lose quickly and can get to the next game. I like quick games, it might bias me.