Tactic for Dual Gap with 100% win rate (for 1-3 players)

@tagada

Just make Janus instead of Nothas, will become a way better strat

Visually I like Janus much more than Notha, also it have cool transformer wings, but unfortunately Janus have very low damage on small targets.
Single bomb of Notha will cause 1250 dmg to each MEX. While single run of Janus will cause approximately 500-800 damage to each MEX.

Seems like the only advantage of Janus over Notha - it is a good performance against T1 spam of ground units.

@jip Yeah, that should work. However allied cruiser and strong anti air capabilities of Nothas, still a strong things.
I want to play against high-ranked players to figure it out.

@Artaani Your goal should probably be to kill pgens not mexes...

@archsimkat Thought about that, but I tested "how much time is needed to rebuild lost buildings" and turned out that it is required 5 minutes to rebuild MEX-es and only 2 minutes to rebuild generators.

This is due the fact that generators repay its investments much faster than MEX-es.

Not having e lowers your mass and e income.

@archsimkat It´s dual gap you kinda always get E overflow from team

Well, when enemy team doesn't scout, any coordinated strategy works.

@kdrafa91 said in Tactic for Dual Gap with 100% win rate (for 1-3 players):

@archsimkat It´s dual gap you kinda always get E overflow from team

At 600-1000 rank, people cluster T1 pgens around E storage and Hydro; one bombers kills all. Removing almost all T2 pgens at same time will cripple team power output.

@jcvjcvjcvjcv If there´s overflow then the dude just pick his engies and starts spaming AA and you are fucked

I´ve seen two replays and when he goes for the mexes he usually gets almost all engies cause the engies are clustered arround the mexes upgrading and ringing, so he also strikes both the buildpower and mexes. People go to 1 mass income in a flash (and RIP Engies.

Also for what i´ve seen from the quick look i took he goes for other important buildings after, not only the mexes.

Nice strategy!

On Dual Gap, most any reasonable strategy with a coordinated team can win against a passive team. My point is part of your success is just using team tactics.

I'll see games where a high rated player joins and strat or nuke rushes, only lose because nobody follows through.. the opponent team just rebuilds.

1 t1 scout, at the beginning of the game, sees the Serafim t1 plant. Then, in the fog of war, it gets darker at 6 minutes. A person with a brain will make (without air plan,and anti-strat) 2 shields and 1 t2 anti-aircraft guns, or 4 t1 at different distances covering 4x4vs2. This meta consists only in the weak intellect of the players playing there, and they are not able to put up a T2 shield by requesting from those who have technology, or 10 interceptors to kill notes, at a distance due to reconnoitered notes without blocking the enemy or the existing radar around the perimeter. With all this, the responsibility completely weighs in the air, if a person cannot make 15 interceptors and knock down notes, and then realize the full advantage of the left reclaim and the dominance of the economy due to the T3 strat, then you are clearly playing at the level of normal AI.

DONT BELIVE BH HE IS LIEING

@zxccursed Of course it can be countered, this is not imbalance tactic.
I just pointed at the fact, that it works for majority of games on Dual Gap.