TeamMate and Me Tourney

@eternal said in TeamMate and Me Tourney:

@keyblue my tmm rating was reset two times. I just back to faf and it would not be my fault if it will be low after 10 games

We have the 10 game minimum requirement so people should have a rating that roughly matches their skill.

If you want to play in the tourney, just make sure we can see that you have 10 games in the 2v2 leaderboards.
If you fear you'll be under/overrated with so little number of games, then I advise you to keep playing until you feel comfortable that your rating matches with your perceived skill level.

Signing up
Emperor_Penguin
Talk & Listen in English in Discord

pfp credit to gieb

Tournament update

The map pool that will be used during the tournament is now availlable.

Adaptive Gornyak
Angel Lagoon
Desert Crisis
Funeral Plains
Hyperion
Miracle
salembay
Stella Maris v8 (5-8 spawns)
Zerg canyon
Adaptive Moon
Setons Clutch - FAF version
Shoal
Sirgis
Strife of Titan R1
The Drunken Sailors Dance

All the maps come straight from the current 2v2 matchmaking maplist, except for two adjustments.

• Stella Maris v8
    We will be using slots 5-8 instead of 1-4, because 5-8 is the classic setup used for this map.
    This means platers will start together in the top left or bottom right corners.

• The Drunken Sailors Dance
    Make sure NOT to use The Drunken Beetles Dance, because it doesn't have the correct spawn locations on slots 1-4.

signing up
hybrid_
can use discord
english

no

Signing up
discord
Traditional English

I will cast the event if noone else takes over casting, then I would play

@illlllllllllnoob said in TeamMate and Me Tourney:

Signing up
discord
Traditional English

Maybe say your name so KeyBlue does not go crazy tracking the bar code names ? haha

@KeyBlue I have to pull out actually, something came up. Have fun with the tourney (WoundedElkNoob).

Tournament update

Currently there are still 5 players who have signed up, but do not meet the minimum player requirements.

I repeat, if you do not meet this requirement by the time I check the leaderboards, you will not be able to participate!

Players that do not yet meet the requirements at this moment:

SHAPE-OF-BENNIS (FtXFree_Francias)
Matr1
AngryDeli
hybrid_
IlllllllllllNoob (CommanderAnder)

If you see your name in the list, but you actually do already meet the requirements, please contact me.

You have less than 24h! Go play some 2v2!

signing back up lol, you can put me as "IIllllIIlIllNoob (Bullydozer)" since that's what most people know me as. sry for the inconvenience

profile picture credits to petric

@iilllliilillnoob said in TeamMate and Me Tourney:

signing back up lol, you can put me as "IIllllIIlIllNoob (Bullydozer)" since that's what most people know me as. sry for the inconvenience

Damn it , you might knock me out of the high bracket now …. Stupid tmm rating recent f’ed me.

hey, i have to drop out sorry

A total of 35 people signed up.
Unfortunately 5 of them, didn't end up meeting the player requirements.

IlllllllllllNoob (CommanderAnder)
SHAPE-OF-BENNIS (FtXFree_Francias)
hybrid_
Matr1
AngryDeli

@Lucied and @lllllllllllNoob I could not find on the FAF Discord and I made a channel for people to pick teammates there.

@FtXCommando , my name is in discord: H A P P Y#4387
happy cat with dumplings

SIGN ME UP - I'm redi to dominate

Crushing noobs and squeezing boobs since 2012

@keyblue said in TeamMate and Me Tourney:

@keyblue can you sign me up?

Signups are closed but we may need substitutes in the case players don’t show up.