We've been playing with that update for a while. The AI is much smarter and harder now. Great update. Thanks! The game has slowed down significantly, but I think that's just the AI building a much larger army.
Best posts made by bsee
Latest posts made by bsee
@uveso I've played a few more games and the AI definitely plays better with all units enabled. Enabling nukes seems to make them smarter too. We've been able to disable cybran metropolis shields and have Cybran still play well. However, UEF seems to need everything enabled.
Would it be possible for the AI to know if city/metropolis shields are disabled?
Other odd quirks:
- Cybran drives the experimental artillery into my base.
- Nuke subs don't launch nukes?
- AI builds way too many stellarators. This makes their base very explosive.
- Sometimes UEF builds satellites and never moves them.
- I've never seen the ai build the experimental nuke. Not sure if this is a uveso-ai problem. Sorian doesn't seem to build it either.
Does AI-Uveso currently work with Total Mayhem and the BlackOps mods? For the last 3-6 months only the Aeon AI plays well. Aeon builds plenty T4 of all types). UEF builds almost no T4 land. Very rarely I'll see them build a single Fatboy. It's definitely not a mass issue. This has been repeated across many games.