Systematically crashes FAAF after 1-1.5 hours of play, help me please!!!

I use a translator, so the translation may be a little inaccurate.
Systematically crashes FAAF after 1-1.5 hours of play.
Inside the game I can write in the chat, but the game just freezes and nothing can be done, the entire lobby just sits and waits for me to exit, when I press F11 it shows 0 packets for me.
When calling the task manager, just a gray screen appears at FAAF and the game can either be closed through the task manager or there is no reaction, it just does not open and you have to reboot the computer.

1. System: 3070 RTX colorfull, processor i5-12400f, RAM 32 GB, game on SSD disk, there is no problem at all.
  2. Spatial sound is disabled, steelseries headphones with steelseries gg support, while playing FA I turn on the standard Windows speaker and disable spatial sound.
  3. I installed the newest drivers, and rolled back.
  4. Direct x installed both the latest and the time of FA release.
  5. I can't press alt + tab in the game.
    I searched for the problem and its solution on the Internet and couldn't find it, so I really ask for help.
    I am attaching the latest game log
    game_23297130.log
    I really hope for your help
ACCESS_VIOLATION: Write to 0x02FAF000  Out of memory/Alloc error

AFAIK This may happen, when you have a lot of units with several AIs/players on a big map, additional some mods and the game time is excessive long like 1+ hour. Supreme Commander can only allocate like ~3.5 GB memory. (very unfortunately)

Maybe you are lucky and someone has more insight about such things and can help out, if I am wrong, but I could not find anything else in the log which gave me a clue.

@magge Hello, the game time always reached 30-40 minutes, I deleted all the mods and I play matches exclusively without mods, I don't think that's the problem

Maybe it's caused by your CryptoPro program, I see the dll is being used and something similar to these debug messages only appear in Google search results from the website cryptopro.ru.

Debug messages:
<capi20>Thread:function text xcode(dcode) (file:line)level: 0x1

<cspi>Thread:function text xcode(dcode) (file:line)level: 0x1

<support>Thread:function text xcode(dcode) (file:line)level: 0x1