faf easy ai not doing anything

when I play aginst easy ai, the ai is not doing anything. is it intented?

@gamersbemad Are you playing the Nomads game type (client > Play > Custom Games > Create Game > Game Type > Nomads)?

Are you playing with any mods?

If the answer to both of those questions is No, then please click the Reply button at the bottom between the 👁 (View) icon & the "Mark unread" button. Next, please go to client > top left menu > Show logs folder > logs > sort by Date Modified. From there, drag/drop the game_21xxxxxx.log file of the game that had the AI: Easy issue into the Reply message window so those that can help (not me) have that data to look at.

If the answer to either of those questions is Yes, then please go to FAF client > top left menu > Settings > Forged Alliance Forever > Use FAF Debugger when starting Forged Alliance > check > click "Get the latest version of the debugger". After you've done that, please disable all your mods via client > Mods > Manage Active Mods, then join or create a game with the FAF game type. Once you've joined the game, look in lobby > Mods (or lobby > Options > Mods) to verify that your mods are indeed disabled. Play the game & if you have another instance of the issue, please go to client > top left menu > Show logs folder > logs > sort by Date Modified. From there, drag/drop the most recent game_21xxxxxx.log file (should be of the game that you just played) into here for review.

If issue is repeated while playing without mods on, then it's a good bet that there's an issue with the base game. If it doesn't repeat while playing without mods, then the bet would be on one or more mods causing the issue. This is why playing a non-modded game is important as it helps narrow down where the issue is.

This post is deleted!

My mistake, you can use the Normal AI instead 🙂

A work of art is never finished, merely abandoned

@jip but what if i want to play aginst easy?

@gamersbemad said in faf easy ai not doing anything:

@jip but what if i want to play against easy?

If you require help to learning the game so that you are more ready and capable of beating "normal" AI find me on discord i will help you out. Normal AI are quite easy to beat if that is your sole focus. There is a whole @trainer team dedicated to helping out and teaching new users, i advise you to at least give it a try.

Analyze, Adapt, Overcome...

@the_janitor I am quite good against medium in command and conquer, should normal also feel similar?