crash log

text wall removed by magge

@ginandtonicbot Please go to client > top left menu > Show logs folder > logs > sort by Date Modified. From there, drag/drop the game_21325778.log file (should be of the game that just froze/crashed) into here (Replay button at bottom > Upload File button on right of actions in markup window) so those that can help (not me) have that data to look at.

sorry, missed this response. file no longer there. will upload next time.

would be good if when the crash screen comes up you could press a button to post the log file to the dev team

last part of log... text wall removed by magge

@ginandtonicbot Please go to client > top left menu > Show logs folder > logs > sort by Date Modified. From there, please click the Reply button at the bottom between the 👁 (Views) & Mark unread button, then click the Upload Files button, then select the most recent game_21xxxxxx.log file (should be of the game that just froze/crashed) to post into here so those that can help (not me) have that data to look at.

I have merged your threads, because numerous threads titled “crash logs” are cluttering and meaningless.

Please attach a complete log, not wall spamming bits, then we can get down to the root issue. I have removed the walls, because that is not the complete info, and it is tedious that everyone has to scroll through it.

Can you reproduce the crash all the time? If so, what are the steps?
Does the crash get fixed by not using any mods?