Experimental incompleteness feeling

I personally would just like to see more experimentals added. I think it'd be a fun way to change up FAF once in a while. Like give the UEF the King Kriptor from SC2 and see how it works out.

@sladow-noob said in Experimental incompleteness feeling:

Reclaiming doesn't prevent the ball from spawning

My life will never be the same

@melanol said in Experimental incompleteness feeling:

I wish it was a manual ability with several-seconds charge that kills ythotha instantly

this already exists and it is called ctrl k happyroaches.PNG

@snoog problem is that it's not the goal. Adding new units just for the fun ir a thing for mods, not for the base game. Each unit and each exception you add makes the game way more complex and I mean, look at the unit database; it's already complex as fuck. So except for a unit being the only possibility to solve a problem (let's take Cybran vs. sniperbots as an example) it won't happen. Also the reason we just don't fix that tele-problem by adding anti-teleport-towers like some mods feature.

Required rating for participation in balance talks when?

@waffelznoob Not really. My Ctrl+K kills instantly

@melanol you can add or re-add the standard hotkey for 5 seconds timer unless I remember wrong

@deletethis The timer is inferior

Fatboy: Dies too fast

Is going to be adressed

I hope the balance team have done a LOT of experimentation with the new build-while-moving feature, pumping out parashields.

With that change, the fatboy is 800% better at resisting incoming (artillery) fire without taking damage while moving backwards. It's felt hugely significant in the few games I've had the chance to try it.
I'm not suggesting that I'm in any way certain that the fatboy is fine - I'm just saying I think the new mobile factory change really needs feeling out extensively while considering more buffs to the fatboy.

@snoog problem is that it's not the goal. Adding new units just for the fun ir a thing for mods, not for the base game. Each unit and each exception you add makes the game way more complex and I mean, look at the unit database; it's already complex as fuck. So except for a unit being the only possibility to solve a problem (let's take Cybran vs. sniperbots as an example) it won't happen. Also the reason we just don't fix that tele-problem by adding anti-teleport-towers like some mods feature.

Yea, you're right.

But since you mentioned sniper bots, lets talk about removing units :^)

You got my vote for that lol

Required rating for participation in balance talks when?