RK's Explosion mod no longer supported?

@speed2 This makes it functional again:

There are other errors, but they aren't game breaking.

@Doompants the way the mod is setup - I wouldn't trust it together with other mods that change large aspects of the game.

A work of art is never finished, merely abandoned

Sadly seems that even with the linked fix, this is still broken (or maybe broken again by another update) as it gives an Access violation immediately upon loading.
game_20861403.log

It's not about if you ever reach your destination, the journey yields it's own rewards

The name of the repository doesn't match the expected name of the mod. If you rename the mod folder to rks_explosions then it should work

A work of art is never finished, merely abandoned

Ah! Always something I forget to check. That fixed it.

Just to note, the one on the Vault is still V12 so it'll still be broken. Was it intended that this was updated too or was the license an issue still?

Regardless, the support is much appreciated.

It's not about if you ever reach your destination, the journey yields it's own rewards

I can confirm the mod version distributed through the vault is still game-breaking. ACU will not spawn at the beginning of the game.

I haven't yet tried the github version linked above, but I'm not sure I trust the mod will get along with Total Mayhem and BlackOps-Unleashed also running. I wish there were another effects mod that was maybe a bit simpler to keep updated and compatible with other mods.

Not working again. I tied V13 with renaming the mod folder to rks_explosions and still nothing - stuck on the loadscreen at the beginning.

Could the mod be repaired and re-uploaded? Is this possible?

@saver not unless the mod author gave permission to someone to do this

"The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few" - Spock

There should be a license file in the github repo of the mod

@blackyps Sadly, there's not. Nor is there any copyright info in the mod_info.lua file.

Can somebody call to author of the mod?

Historically speed2 merged Pull requests that were made against the mod repo. If anyone is missing the link, this is the one: https://github.com/RK4000/RK-s-Explosions