Mapgen....

![alt text](image Screenshot (4).png url)

@cheerios You are supposed to use words. Is this about the arrangement that looks like swastika? This is random, you know. Or do you expect the dev to update the generator to not output swastika-looking maps?

Yes I am offended and I need the mods to add an "Un-swast*ka" mapgens. Do I also need to make this post NSFW as well to protect the community?!

@melanol What, you cannot read minds over the internet? /s

I'm not seeing the swastika, anyway. And if it's there, we're all adult enough to understand that symbols derive their meaning from context, right?

"Design is an iterative process. The necessary number of iterations is one more than the number you have currently done. This is true at any point in time."

Newest map: luminary.png

Fun fact:
The Swastika used to be a symbol of peace... until a certain person used it during WW2.
Since then, it lost its meaning and respect.

~ Stryker

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

@comradestryker There's another, mirrored, version of the swastika that is still commonly used in Buddism. Saw it all over the place when I was in Japan. Hence the 'concext is important'.

"Design is an iterative process. The necessary number of iterations is one more than the number you have currently done. This is true at any point in time."

Newest map: luminary.png

if this is swastika much is swastika, lol what are we talking about?

If you see a swastika it's only because of the highlighted acu start positions and because of map gen and this thread is completely dumb.

based