Wreck hp could be buffed

Wrecks by default had 81% of the unit's hp and 81% of unit's resources

Fatboy wreck needs special HP buff, as it disappears too fast for a tasty experimental.

Yes, more rules within rules so that new players have even more stupid and unintuitive rules to learn...

The wreck HP should never be higher than the units HP. It just doesn't make sense at all. Not to mention wrecks being relatively easy to destroy is just good for the game health imo.

Micro focused on killing wrecks on enemy side whether with bombers, nukes, tmls, destroyers should be encouraged not discouraged. It’s another game consideration to take into account that requires knowing if you will win the field soon or not and if it’s the highest priority target.

It makes sense that wrecks would have higher hp than when they were a unit, it’s basically a slag heap of dense melted metal whereas the unit’s mass is arranged in a more intricate specific way

However, gameplay should take precedence over realism. Wrecks currently have 81% of unit hp. Maybe it would make sense to slightly buff it to 100% of units stock HP, discounting veterancy

put the xbox units in the game pls u_u

Yes. That's why materials don't lose their properties when exposed to fire.
Surely the bunch of blown up tank is gonna be as structurally cohesive as perfectly built death machine.
And I'm certain that melted scrap surely is as useful as pristine material needed for building new stuff.

Like why are you people trying to buff one of the already OP part of this game even more? Do we really wanna push the game even harder into defensive snoozefest?

@ftxcommando I agree completely. I think wrecks with low hp (81% as Tagada says) make gameplay worse as wrecks are usually destroyed by mistake. It also increases "luck" by increasing the variation between fights in how much wreck survives.

Doubling wreck health (to 1.6x) helps reduce this variation.

@FunkOff I'm not sure of the reclaim mechanics. Would this change mean engineers take longer to grab the mass? If so, I like the idea, for two reasons: it would make the mass income more smooth and it would afford more time to destroy inaccessible wrecks or kill reclaiming engineers. Both of these are good changes for lower rated players I think.

No it does not.

@xiaomao got it, thanks for clarifying.