can t watch replay or "live"game"

hi. game don t launch to watch replay (don t know if i can play it s a new installation but if i don t even have replay..)
have this message :

Client Version: 2023.3.0
java.io.IOException: Cannot run program "C:\ProgramData\FAForever\replaydata\bin\ForgedAlliance.exe" (in directory "C:\ProgramData\FAForever\bin"): CreateProcess error=267, Nom de répertoire non valide
at java.base/java.lang.ProcessBuilder.start(ProcessBuilder.java:1143)
at java.base/java.lang.ProcessBuilder.start(ProcessBuilder.java:1073)
at com.faforever.client.fa.ForgedAllianceService.launch(ForgedAllianceService.java:159)
at com.faforever.client.fa.ForgedAllianceService.startReplay(ForgedAllianceService.java:96)
at com.faforever.client.game.GameService.lambda$runWithReplay$35(GameService.java:464)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$UniRun.tryFire(CompletableFuture.java:787)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture.postComplete(CompletableFuture.java:510)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture.postFire(CompletableFuture.java:614)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$UniHandle.tryFire(CompletableFuture.java:914)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$Completion.exec(CompletableFuture.java:483)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinTask.doExec(ForkJoinTask.java:373)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool$WorkQueue.topLevelExec(ForkJoinPool.java:1182)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool.scan(ForkJoinPool.java:1655)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool.runWorker(ForkJoinPool.java:1622)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinWorkerThread.run(ForkJoinWorkerThread.java:165)
Caused by: java.io.IOException: CreateProcess error=267, Nom de répertoire non valide
at java.base/java.lang.ProcessImpl.create(Native Method)
at java.base/java.lang.ProcessImpl.<init>(ProcessImpl.java:494)
at java.base/java.lang.ProcessImpl.start(ProcessImpl.java:159)
at java.base/java.lang.ProcessBuilder.start(ProcessBuilder.java:1110)
... 14 more

tried to re install client.but nothing more.
if someone have a solution

thks

I have got the very same issue.

@BlackYps , seems the virus scanner is blocking it? I don't know what 'Nom de répertoire non valide' means exactly

A work of art is never finished, merely abandoned

It means "The directory name is invalid"
My first guess is that the antivirus deleted the exe.
But I find it odd that the two directories mentioned here are different:
java.io.IOException: Cannot run program "C:\ProgramData\FAForever\replaydata\bin\ForgedAlliance.exe" (in directory "C:\ProgramData\FAForever\bin")
@Sheikah is this something we need to fix?

Check the working directory for the replay launch command. It could cause a problem if any files are referenced relative to the working directory

How do I check that?

Looking at how you start the process in the code

For anyone seeing in this in the future -

PLAY a custom game FIRST. It can just be a 1v1 versus an AI. The client does not create all necessary files and directories until you play your first game.

Replays should then work.