Why do we have different icons for bots vs tanks? In most cases, bots are considerably faster with much less armour:
- T1: LABs are a bit faster than tanks with much less HP
Exception:Mantis icon was changed to a tank
- T2: Mongoose, Hoplite are on average slightly faster than T2 tanks with less than half the HP
- Exception: Ilshavoh icon is a bot
T3 is also a bit weird:
- Othuum is a tank and Harbinger is a bot though both have similar speed and HP (when including shield)
- Brick and Percival are "siege bots"
- Change Harbinger icon to tank?
- Change Ilshavoh icon to tank or even siege bot? (It's the slowest T2 direct-fire unit, with good range and armour.)
Motivation: didn't zoom in and thought my opponent was building Mongeese when they were in fact Ilshavoh. Yeah, wrong faction; guess I'm getting old. But the point remains: 2/3 of T2 bot units are low-HP range-support units while the last is a direct-fire "tank".