Does it show unit counts in replays like ssb (for air, land and navy)?
Yeah! Last column displays units stats. You can select needed one to view.
Thanks for reply. Installed, along with UI Mod Tools. Really nice. I also tried the ECO UI Tools but uninstalled it as it didn't quite give me the behaviour I wanted. I have a slimmed down version of Eco Manager which just has the assist mex to upgrade functionality (with everything else stripped out, and the 'on click ' to upgrade disabled which was always causing accidental T3 mex upgrades!). This allows mex upgrades by assisting with engineers. Although your ECO UI Tools does something similar it achieves it by first upgrading all T1 mexes and then pausing the upgrades (and unpausing them when you assist with a given amount of build power). This didn't play nicely with another mod I have which just selected the nearest T1 mex to the cursor and upgrades it (bound to a key), which I also use. Personally I think these two separate mods are preferable to the upgrade/pause method you are using, but I guess thats personal preference.
@madcat said in New ScoreBoard:
how do I activate the mod? I downloaded it, but nothing has changed in the interface. The scoreboard has disappeared at all, it is not clear what you need to click
i have this problem too
@Ctrl-K I downloaded it, but nothing has changed in the interface. maybe I need to download some additional mods?
@ctrl-k One suggestion I'd have is to give a message to the player in-game if they haven't done this as lots of people (myself included when I downloaded it the first time!) wont read the full description, so it could cut down both on comments you get from people saying it doesn't work, and make its adoption more widespread (as I suspect a number of people who try it and can't get it to work first time may just give up rather post or go back to the description or try to resolve themselves
пользуюсь модом 2 месяца и так не смог привыкнуть (логично) к цветовой чехарде. мод удобный, интерфейс класс, но надо доработать:
- цвет игрока должен соответствовать цвету в игре, а не быть белым (хотя бы опционально). цвет рейтинга можно оставить в цвет игрока или белым - без разницы. потому что логика такая - я зашёл в игру мне пингует чел дай то то и то то - я вижу его ник, пытаюсь выполнить его просьбу, а цвет приходится искать не в списке игроков, а в их рейтинге - пизде**.
- предлагаю анимацию пинга сделать настраиваемой или тупо увеличить по времени в 2 раза, бывает просто не успеваешь её увидеть, пинганули, пока отзумился, чтобы увидеть ГДЕ пинг, время посмотреть КТО его сделал в СКореборде не хватает. В итоге по старинке читаешь текст пингера, не используя скореборду.
Versions 6, 7:
- you can now see divisions of players in TMM matches
- added option to display players color as nickname color
Hi, I have tried looking in options for an "opacity" setting to
black out the "see through" effect of scoreboard background.
I tried using the 4 sliders, but could not figure how to make "black",
Is there anyway to set "opacity" to zero, for better contrast?
Thanks (love the scoreboard)
This style doesn’t have background settings since border texture has its own background, so, I removed it
Hello, I would like to report a bug with this mod
After somebody dies, when you change the point of view, the dead players are ungrayed out and it stays that way until the end of the game, so it catches me unaware when watching long replays when I realise that yes, this player actually died earlier.
Think you can get a fix?
Thanks for the report! It is fixed in dev branch as far as I can tell. Have no eta for release sadly.
- unlisted icon fix
- color fix
- contract animation offset fix
Great mod, thanks for developing it. If you're open to feature requests, Is it possible to have stored mass and energy show when mousing over a player when in observer mode?
Some people tell that my mod takes much more space, here is the size comparison then
Two scoreboards are in the game yeah...
I didnt take ingame scoreboard into account, but it is way more smaller (and it should be, to take less space for sake of better map vision)
About features that I will add:
- Display color mode of rating, name and background: you will be able to decide what color to display from team color, player color and plain color on each listed item
- One more color mode nickname underline
- Death notification: after recent patch there is possible to determene who killed whom, so, now It will eventually end up in scoreboard
- Pause replay at time: known as separate mod will be integrated into scoreboard as part of its timer
- Display nicknames on pings
Features that will probably be added:
- All kind of mutes of player in game
- More stat layers: as @maudlin27 suggested to display other stats during hover of the cursor, which may be confusing tbh, but it is not hard to implement
This doesnt mean I will add it in a week or two, because I'm doing that for fun or a challange (thats why im making Coop mission rn)
@ctrl-k said in New ScoreBoard:
Death notification: after recent patch there is possible to determene who killed whom, so, now It will eventually end up in scoreboard
Please don't. We want to add this in the base game. No need for a scoreboard mod to take on that responsibility.
A work of art is never finished, merely abandoned