UI Revolution Project

Updated EzReclaim

My github repo with UI Mods

I will offer to help. I have 1 (one) mod to my credit, but it involved a deep dive into the control group/selection set UI, and am now familiar enough with the lua structure to go into the weeds on a particular element and A. figure out what's going on/what makes it tick and B. help develop a solution that isn't a total piece of shit.

I also think updating old mods/having a solid set of common mod tools is super valuable to the community, both from a player standpoint and for having a set of mods to point to as examples for people who want to implement other things.

And you always get more done working as a team.

@slicknixon pm in Discord 4z0t#3189

Oh wow, this is a quite the promising project. I was looking around to see if I could get EControl separately (courtesy of UI Party), and found this. I have been trying to learn Lua writing so I can use 'A Hotkey Keys', but your Hotbuild Overhaul appears to accomplish the same thing (and with a GUI no less!). The only other mods I use which are relevant to your listed features (so might be worth looking at them); 'Advanced Target Priorities 1.1', and 'Better Reclaim View' (this one specifically b/c it works with UI Scaling). I would very much like to sign up for testing/feedback.

Glad to see your attention, I would like to look at them too, but rn I'm preparing something interesting 😉

@ctrl-k said in UI Revolution Project:

Glad to see your attention, I would like to look at them too, but rn I'm preparing something interesting 😉

Sweet! Keep me posted. The mex viewer of EControl is just so good, I really don't know think I can play without it (recent patch messed up UI Party, which sadly does not have a reset button).

something is coming

sb2.gif

What is going on with the Specific Target Priorities? I have been tinkering with the mod and am interested in knowing what is going on there.

You must deceive the enemy, sometimes your allies, but you must always deceive yourself!

@kalethequick it produces priority based on unit hovered with cursor and applies to selected ones