HotBuild Overhaul

• Create your own build sets with HotBuild Overhaul!
    mass.gif
  • Edit existing ones!
    edit.gif
  • Bind and use!
    bind3.gif
    Requires UI mod tools

Quick guide how to use mod

“Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren’t used to an environment where excellence is expected.”
— Steve Jobs.
My UI Mods

Awesome! Thanks

Sorry for my English. I use translator

Would it be possible to import or export this between players, without working with the prefs file directly?

A work of art is never finished, merely abandoned

@jip I can make it possible, if people are interested in

“Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren’t used to an environment where excellence is expected.”
— Steve Jobs.
My UI Mods

To me, that would add a lot of value. Because then I wait for @archsimkat or some other better player than me to use it and just ask for their bindings 🙂 .

A work of art is never finished, merely abandoned

I think it's really useful to add the t3 air support factories to the pgen hotkey because you usually build those together in a grid, and I also added t3 land support factories to the fab hotkey since that makes t3 fabs very efficient also due to adjacency. It's much easier to do that now with this mod so my recommendation is to put:
F: t3 pgen > t3 air supp fac > t2 pgen > t2 air supp fac > t1 pgen > hydro
😧 t3 fab > t3 land supp fac > t2 fab > t2 land supp fac

@archsimkat you wound me you could have don in that my hotkey’s key mod. Also how will tbis work with mod compatibility?

I’m a shitty 1k Global. Any balance or gameplay suggestions should be understood or taken as such.

Project Head and current Owner/Manager of SCTA Project

Found out a significant bug: no shift versions, trying to fix it.
Fixed!

— Steve Jobs.
My UI Mods

@nullptr this mod looks amazing!! Is it already on the vault?

FAF Website Developer

@femboy Yes!

— Steve Jobs.
My UI Mods

@dragun101 Wdym?

— Steve Jobs.
My UI Mods

Current model of mod is doing its general purposes, however View is poor and not user friendly enough, do you have any ideas to improve it?

— Steve Jobs.
My UI Mods

@nullptr code wise or design wise?

FAF Website Developer

Design of course @Femboy 😁

— Steve Jobs.
My UI Mods

This post is deleted!

@archsimkat i dont get how you can edit that

@UsuqMadiq in version 6 there is a button in menu

— Steve Jobs.
My UI Mods

added guick guide in main post!
https://youtu.be/rWDM6VLbM3o

— Steve Jobs.
My UI Mods

Hey buddy! great work!
but unfortunately, it seem's that this mod make my game crash at startup.
It was working yesterday, then I upraded to the new FAFClient, and it don't work anymore.

I 've tested without the mod and game works fine.

Crash happen after loading screen, when the comm is supposed to appear."

Nothing happend here 😙

@m0rph3u5 pm me in discord 4z0t#3189

— Steve Jobs.
My UI Mods