Kings of the Leagues - 1v1 Tournaments for Silver, Gold, and Diamond Players

i would love take part of this, but have some family buiseness on saturday 😕

Map pools have been posted for each group. What maps are played in each round will be revealed immediately before the tournament on the challonge.

Sadly I can't make this one, but I just want to say thanks for organizing a lower level ladder tournament.

hey
so i joined the challonge but i have no idea how to join the discord server can anyone help me?

@NCtrls
If you mean the tournament chat then on the day where you go to the chat tab and at the top have #aeolus then click the + button and type #summerkings.

If you mean the official faf discord server then at the top of the chat page in the client there is a link to faf discord
https://discord.com/invite/mXahVSKGVb
Thats the link if you cant find it.

Ras Boi's save lives.

@noc_n_o_c_noc thnx man u r the best

No problem

Ras Boi's save lives.

Terrorking registered in silver, but he is in gold!

“I object to intellect without discipline; I object to power without constructive purpose.” — Spock 🖖

Check in is now open, please check in on challonge or you will not be able to play.

Congrats to our winners: Zebranog is King of Silver, Nuggets is King of Gold, and Tersto is King of Diamond!

Results:

King of Silver
1st Zebranog
2nd Babel_42
3rd Karateka

King of Gold
1st Nuggets
2nd BlueFlames202
3rd Lynx_H3

King of Diamond
1st Tersto
2nd conorach
3rd Nctrls

Thanks to Inspektor_Kot and NOC_N_O_C_NOC for Tournament Directoring this event!

Players in the top 3 should contact me (Swkoll#3974) on discord for avatars and to schedule training.