FAF can't log in

You don't need to forward any ports. The main issue is that the client cannot talk to hydra.faforever.com for some reason. Check your firewall and connection

@sheikah This comes in response to the link:

hydra.faforever.com

,,{"error": "Error 404 - The requested route does not exist. Make sure you are using the correct path, domain and port."}"

Thanks for your help

@magge how exactly do i do that?

That is expected if you go there directly you need a certain path but it isn't supposed to be accessed via browser. But for some reason your client is timing out trying to access that page

@sheikah know me unfortunately not so well, how can I fix the problem? or how to find the culprit? I can log in via the browser, so on the website.
Only the program itself has problems.
Via cell phone I could log in directly, without problems.
Shortly confirmed via browser and the launcher has worked.

Unfortunately I am not sure as these things tend to be very system specific.

But the program can not have itself such problem, when it works with a different network. (Otherwise I would have assumed security software). I blame the router, probably some security settings blocking certain 3rd-party sites or something. Sorry, that I can not be more helpful.

If you are German, you can PM me, and I could try to find a solution, when you are OK with sending me an image to navigate you through the scenario.

@magge Hab dich eben angeschrieben.

We are trying to solve it via PM, if I find any solutions I will post.

Edit: Solved. Not even, in one million years, this would be solvable via random Forum posts guessing the solution.

The router had two available connections; DSL and LTE (as some backup I guess), and it caused some problems for whatever reasons, deactivating the bonding/LTE-Boost between them fixed it instantly.

Have solved the problem. I have both the DSL and LTE connection active on my Telekom router, the Speedport-Pro. I have now switched off the LTE and it works.
Hope I could help someone.
To all others, thank you for your help.