FAF can't log in

Can't log in, as soon as I log in via the browser and close the window, FAF loads some more, but then I get the message:
Uh oh
Error during login
Have already reinstalled the program several times, turned off anti-virus, etc.
The version is: v2022.4.1

Thanks for your help.

Edit:
Client Version: 2022.4.1
org.springframework.web.reactive.function.client.WebClientRequestException: handshake timed out after 10000ms; nested exception is io.netty.handler.ssl.SslHandshakeTimeoutException: handshake timed out after 10000ms
at org.springframework.web.reactive.function.client.ExchangeFunctions$DefaultExchangeFunction.lambda$wrapException$9(ExchangeFunctions.java:141)
Suppressed: The stacktrace has been enhanced by Reactor, refer to additional information below:
Error has been observed at the following site(s):
*__checkpoint ⇢ Request to POST https://hydra.faforever.com/oauth2/token [DefaultWebClient]
Original Stack Trace:
at org.springframework.web.reactive.function.client.ExchangeFunctions$DefaultExchangeFunction.lambda$wrapException$9(ExchangeFunctions.java:141)
at reactor.core.publisher.MonoErrorSupplied.subscribe(MonoErrorSupplied.java:55)
at reactor.core.publisher.Mono.subscribe(Mono.java:4400)
at reactor.core.publisher.FluxOnErrorResume$ResumeSubscriber.onError(FluxOnErrorResume.java:103)
at reactor.core.publisher.FluxPeek$PeekSubscriber.onError(FluxPeek.java:222)
at reactor.core.publisher.MonoNext$NextSubscriber.onError(MonoNext.java:93)
at reactor.core.publisher.MonoFlatMapMany$FlatMapManyMain.onError(MonoFlatMapMany.java:204)
at reactor.core.publisher.SerializedSubscriber.onError(SerializedSubscriber.java:124)
at reactor.core.publisher.FluxRetryWhen$RetryWhenMainSubscriber.whenError(FluxRetryWhen.java:225)
at reactor.core.publisher.FluxRetryWhen$RetryWhenOtherSubscriber.onError(FluxRetryWhen.java:274)
at reactor.core.publisher.FluxConcatMap$ConcatMapImmediate.drain(FluxConcatMap.java:415)
at reactor.core.publisher.FluxConcatMap$ConcatMapImmediate.onNext(FluxConcatMap.java:251)
at reactor.core.publisher.EmitterProcessor.drain(EmitterProcessor.java:491)
at reactor.core.publisher.EmitterProcessor.tryEmitNext(EmitterProcessor.java:299)
at reactor.core.publisher.SinkManySerialized.tryEmitNext(SinkManySerialized.java:100)
at reactor.core.publisher.InternalManySink.emitNext(InternalManySink.java:27)
at reactor.core.publisher.FluxRetryWhen$RetryWhenMainSubscriber.onError(FluxRetryWhen.java:190)
at reactor.core.publisher.MonoCreate$DefaultMonoSink.error(MonoCreate.java:201)
at reactor.netty.http.client.HttpClientConnect$MonoHttpConnect$ClientTransportSubscriber.onError(HttpClientConnect.java:307)
at reactor.core.publisher.MonoCreate$DefaultMonoSink.error(MonoCreate.java:201)
at reactor.netty.resources.NewConnectionProvider$NewConnectionObserver.onUncaughtException(NewConnectionProvider.java:198)
at reactor.netty.channel.ChannelOperationsHandler.exceptionCaught(ChannelOperationsHandler.java:129)
at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeExceptionCaught(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:302)
at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeExceptionCaught(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:281)
at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireExceptionCaught(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:273)
at io.netty.channel.CombinedChannelDuplexHandler$DelegatingChannelHandlerContext.fireExceptionCaught(CombinedChannelDuplexHandler.java:424)
at io.netty.channel.ChannelHandlerAdapter.exceptionCaught(ChannelHandlerAdapter.java:92)
at io.netty.channel.CombinedChannelDuplexHandler$1.fireExceptionCaught(CombinedChannelDuplexHandler.java:145)
at io.netty.channel.ChannelInboundHandlerAdapter.exceptionCaught(ChannelInboundHandlerAdapter.java:143)
at io.netty.channel.CombinedChannelDuplexHandler.exceptionCaught(CombinedChannelDuplexHandler.java:231)
at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeExceptionCaught(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:302)
at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeExceptionCaught(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:281)
at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireExceptionCaught(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:273)
at reactor.netty.tcp.SslProvider$SslReadHandler.userEventTriggered(SslProvider.java:804)
at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeUserEventTriggered(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:346)
at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeUserEventTriggered(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:332)
at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireUserEventTriggered(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:324)
at io.netty.handler.ssl.SslUtils.handleHandshakeFailure(SslUtils.java:443)
at io.netty.handler.ssl.SslHandler$7.run(SslHandler.java:2117)
at io.netty.util.concurrent.PromiseTask.runTask(PromiseTask.java:98)
at io.netty.util.concurrent.ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledFutureTask.java:170)
at io.netty.util.concurrent.AbstractEventExecutor.safeExecute(AbstractEventExecutor.java:164)
at io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor.runAllTasks(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:469)
at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.run(NioEventLoop.java:503)
at io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor$4.run(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:986)
at io.netty.util.internal.ThreadExecutorMap$2.run(ThreadExecutorMap.java:74)
at io.netty.util.concurrent.FastThreadLocalRunnable.run(FastThreadLocalRunnable.java:30)
at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:833)
Caused by: io.netty.handler.ssl.SslHandshakeTimeoutException: handshake timed out after 10000ms
at io.netty.handler.ssl.SslHandler$7.run(SslHandler.java:2113)
at io.netty.util.concurrent.PromiseTask.runTask(PromiseTask.java:98)
at io.netty.util.concurrent.ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledFutureTask.java:170)
at io.netty.util.concurrent.AbstractEventExecutor.safeExecute(AbstractEventExecutor.java:164)
at io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor.runAllTasks(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:469)
at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.run(NioEventLoop.java:503)
at io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor$4.run(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:986)
at io.netty.util.internal.ThreadExecutorMap$2.run(ThreadExecutorMap.java:74)
at io.netty.util.concurrent.FastThreadLocalRunnable.run(FastThreadLocalRunnable.java:30)
at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:833)

Something is blocking the connection to https://hydra.faforever.com/oauth2/token - Does it work with a VPN?

@magge I was able to log in briefly last night around 11pm, with the launcher building very slowly.
Today it was again not possible.
I myself do not use VPN, tested the link ,,https://hydra.faforever.com/oauth2/token" with Edge, Firefox and Opera (Opera with built-in VPN). But I always got the same message: "Method Not Allowed".

Edit:
Are there special ports for the launcher?
I just tried it with my phone as a hotspot, it worked directly.
I have a router from Telekom. Possibly certain ports are closed.

Thanks for the help.

I am not sure about any specific ports, maybe someone else can jump in and clarify that point.

For a quick testing purpose, you can forward all ports to your PC. If it does not fix it, then we can cross the port thing from the list at least.

You don't need to forward any ports. The main issue is that the client cannot talk to hydra.faforever.com for some reason. Check your firewall and connection

@sheikah This comes in response to the link:

hydra.faforever.com

,,{"error": "Error 404 - The requested route does not exist. Make sure you are using the correct path, domain and port."}"

Thanks for your help

@magge how exactly do i do that?

That is expected if you go there directly you need a certain path but it isn't supposed to be accessed via browser. But for some reason your client is timing out trying to access that page

@sheikah know me unfortunately not so well, how can I fix the problem? or how to find the culprit? I can log in via the browser, so on the website.
Only the program itself has problems.
Via cell phone I could log in directly, without problems.
Shortly confirmed via browser and the launcher has worked.

Unfortunately I am not sure as these things tend to be very system specific.

But the program can not have itself such problem, when it works with a different network. (Otherwise I would have assumed security software). I blame the router, probably some security settings blocking certain 3rd-party sites or something. Sorry, that I can not be more helpful.

If you are German, you can PM me, and I could try to find a solution, when you are OK with sending me an image to navigate you through the scenario.

@magge Hab dich eben angeschrieben.

We are trying to solve it via PM, if I find any solutions I will post.

Edit: Solved. Not even, in one million years, this would be solvable via random Forum posts guessing the solution.

The router had two available connections; DSL and LTE (as some backup I guess), and it caused some problems for whatever reasons, deactivating the bonding/LTE-Boost between them fixed it instantly.

Have solved the problem. I have both the DSL and LTE connection active on my Telekom router, the Speedport-Pro. I have now switched off the LTE and it works.
Hope I could help someone.
To all others, thank you for your help.