Novax needs to be nerfed, here's why.

@zeldafanboy said in Novax needs to be nerfed, here's why.:

Sad to see so many antiVaxers, people believe anything they see on social media nowadays

That goes both ways buddy

The real question though: Is "nerfing the No-Vax" a pro or anti vax stance? xd

@cheeseberry

AntiVax=anti Novax= pro nerf

put the xbox units in the game pls u_u

Nerf Novax when?

I just played a game where the opponent build 8 novax then just whent around the map executing coms at will.

I like some of the suggestions such as

reducing the damage the further away the sat gets from the station

increaseing cost

or things like limiting the range or making it just an intel unit like the eye for aeon.

but something needs to be done about it, in my humble opinion.

@lowki said in Novax needs to be nerfed, here's why.:

I just played a game where the opponent build 8 novax then just whent around the map executing coms at will.

Me when my opponent invests nearly 300k mass (30-35% more than a mavor) into novaxes and actually wins the game by being allowed to do that

Not active anymore.

Ayo, my opponent invested more than Paragon worth of mass to finish the game. Please nerf for there was nothing we could do against it!

If you wanna make a change, then it would be decent to include something more than what you wrote.
Even a replay ID....

@TheWeakieNoob @Endranii

I get the = mass argument however mavor doesnt have 100% accuracy, vision and omni and even the mavor doesnt have unlimited range limited to 4000 I think, mavor also needs adjecent t3 pgens to make it fire faster wich means its easier to kill, so 8 novax is far better value for money than a mavor, wouldnt you agree?

mavor range is functionally unlimited in 20x20, faf doesn't factor in larger map sizes for balance considerations. It's also way easier to kill 8 novaxes than a mavor jwith t3 pgens just out of the sheer size of the area you need to shield. Mavor also has large aoe which is extremely essential for actually breaking bases. You're better off with 1-2 novaxes followed by t3 arty so the novaxes can take advantage of downed shields to snipe low hp structures like the shields or an smd.

@lowki said in Novax needs to be nerfed, here's why.:

@TheWeakieNoob @Endranii

however mavor doesnt have 100% accuracy,

Mavor has at most 96% accuracy

If you are in a game where anyone builds 8 novax uncontested then you should be very happy when that game ends no matter what team you are on.