Aulex's Player Councilor Application

@sheeo said in Aulex's Player Councilor Application:

While I appreciate a joke; why not put this energy towards something productive?

I lack the time and motivation now that I'm working.

While I appreciate all the drama and bickering among FAF contributors, why not put this energy towards something productive?

Too soon man, too soon...

@thomashiatt said in Aulex's Player Councilor Application:

While I appreciate all the drama and bickering among FAF contributors, why not put this energy towards something productive?

While I appreciate the sarcasm; why not put this energy towards something productive?

While i appreciate the appreciation, why not appreciate something productive?

Whilst I personally grasp the nature, worth, quality, or significance of the words with which you used within a specific and well-defined narrative structure to provoke laughter or mirth; for what cause, reason, or purpose are you not applying your limited energy, motivation, and time towards a different endeavour or enterprise which more effectively maximizes resultant purpose, significance, fulfillment, and satisfaction of life?

@thomashiatt said in Aulex's Player Councilor Application:

We need to keep the drama running until someone writes a soap opera out of it.

"Nerds have a really complicated relationship with change: Change is awesome when WE'RE the ones doing it. As soon as change is coming from outside of us it becomes untrustworthy and it threatens what we think of is the familiar."
ā€“ Benno Rice

@brutus5000 I'm waiting for the anime.

@swkoll Time for the petric yudi collab.