Game UI is not right

My target priority menu is off screen. How do I get my target priority menu back to the left side of my screen so that I can use the menu? In the meantime, I am using hotkeys to do target priority but I really want those keys on the screen so I can see at a glance what a units target priority status is.Broken UI.jpg

Also, this forum does not support image file sizes larger than 4096 KB despite the fact that a FAF screen shot at 1080p is 7.91 MB. I understand that the creators of FAF want high quality screenshots so that it is easier for people to make visually appealing meme, thumbnails, etc. so please fix the forum file size limit.

This game is a lot better on steam, just play there instead

The actions panel is usually to the left of the build queue on FAF. Perhaps you have something (mod) enabled that is putting it to the right. I couldn't find a built-in setting for this that i can recall, though there are ways to move these items around by modifying existing mods.

At any rate FAF at default settings put's that to the left of the build queue, so you may want to start there.

I seem to remember one of the arrow keys moved the UI about

@Accidental_Aeon Alt + Up Arrow [Rotate layouts up] or Alt + Down Arrow [Rotate layouts down] will cycle through the different UI layouts to get the commands panel back to the bottom left corner so you can see the target priorities list again.

@mostlostnoob Thank you. That worked.