Paragon turn on/off button

Can you add to paragon turn on/off button? When resources are endless engineers and drones cant auto clear map. And map becomes full of garbage.

better add that toggle to engineers, most people play in teamgames anyway so overflowing is good for teammates

Also you if that will be done then you can't grief your air playing by giving him mass.
i think i have seen people rage quit from air slot if someone gives them mass (you lose all reclaim orders if you hit 80% storage full on both mass and energy)

Edit: would be interesting if you could pause engineer to pause reclaim... but controvertial as it breaks fast-reclaim trick with dragging factory around with paused engineer

TA4Life: "At the very least we are not slaves to the UI" | http://www.youtube.com/user/dimatularus | http://www.twitch.tv/zlo_rd

@zlo said in Paragon turn on/off button:

would be interesting if you could pause engineer to pause reclaim...

That's already ingame since quite a while. paused engis will not reclaim any longer.
And yes, the factory trick does not work anymore bc of this.

Required rating for participation in balance talks when?

A better fix would be a toggle to "don't stop reclaiming just because your bars are full"

That way, you could clear the map AND you can overflow to teammates

And you don't have to worry about losing your reclaim orders because a teammate gives you mass or something

@wtfboomnoob said in Paragon turn on/off button:

And yes, the factory trick does not work anymore bc of this.

What factory trick? 🙂

A work of art is never finished, merely abandoned

When you pause engineers and place a factory to get them to quickly reclaim everything within the construction footprint. Was useful to reclaim dense patches of rocks quickly without manually clicking them.

I think he means that engineers reclaimed everything under the factory constuction zone quickly without needing to click each individual rocks or to do the slow way of patrol/attack move. Now, placing a factory down erases all "natural" reclaim (aka trees and rocks, wrecks still needs to be reclaimed)

I vote for +10.000 mass income overflow and 1.000.000E for my team. Thats WiLL Be G00D bo0st To Play WiTh CaNcErS

DONT BELIVE BH HE IS LIEING

@valstrax said in Paragon turn on/off button:

I think he means that engineers reclaimed everything under the factory constuction zone quickly without needing to click each individual rocks or to do the slow way of patrol/attack move. Now, placing a factory down erases all "natural" reclaim (aka trees and rocks, wrecks still needs to be reclaimed)

It doesn't erase rocks or other relative valuable props. Just individual trees and other props that are worth very little to no resources.

A work of art is never finished, merely abandoned