Seton's Clutch Tournament Best team of 2023

for me 10 teams are fine

There is Robogear wanted to make his own clan L0R team, so he should be glad to know that we can form two extra teams. Only need to delay tourney for next saturday, till devs fix game properly.

Due to ongoing concerns for the state of the game. I'm going to postpone the tourney till next Saturday. I will include 2 more team entries due to the surplus of player entries. Everyone else will be substitutes in case player misses event hit time. If in the event we don't get the sufficient rated players on the lower end of the rating 1500 or less I will allow 100+- past combined rating.
In the meantime, please post replay numbers where any bugs that may cause disruption to the game, in the "bug reporting" section on the FAF discord.

Suffer in silence

Is random faction a requirement?

@exselsior said in Seton's Clutch Tournament Best team of 2023:

Choose whatever faction

Suffer in silence

Can spots be chosen too?

@error_4o4 Yes but not repeated until you're played all slots

Sign me up: Accidental_Aeon

Current rating: 1689

@crusher12321 said in Seton's Clutch Tournament Best team of 2023:

for me 10 teams are fine

i'd prefer 11

@cortana 11? why?

First we will be best, then we will be first.
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

@pmbmize said in Seton's Clutch Tournament Best team of 2023:

@cortana 11? why?

Why not.

I have a conflict on the 11th. If you could please remove me from team Raspberry Pie it would be appreciated. I sent a pm via discord as well. Thanks for all the effort you have put into this. I am sure it will be great!

@mrscience We will miss you at the Tourney. I'll let you know when I will be receiving the Championship Trophy. I need all my fans to be in attendance.

It'll be live streamed on all my interweb accounts

Thank you
Grandpa

First we will be best, then we will be first.
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

@syndicus said in Seton's Clutch Tournament Best team of 2023:

Due to ongoing concerns for the state of the game. I'm going to postpone the tourney till next Saturday. I will include 2 more team entries due to the surplus of player entries. Everyone else will be substitutes in case player misses event hit time. If in the event we don't get the sufficient rated players on the lower end of the rating 1500 or less I will allow 100+- past combined rating.
In the meantime, please post replay numbers where any bugs that may cause disruption to the game, in the "bug reporting" section on the FAF discord.

If you would adapt my rating we could get our team filled right away with that rule. I am not 1600 anyway.

@error_4o4
well when u logged in u had 1600.... so rating fixing not work...
i could lose rating to and get a better team.. u have to deal with it

@crusher12321 you have foley, what better team you want ???🐶

Sign me up for cheeses slot, it seems like he wont be able to play
*2000 rating

sign in, i am instead mr science ~1500

@man_on_the_moon said in Seton's Clutch Tournament Best team of 2023:

Sign me up for cheeses slot, it seems like he wont be able to play
*2000 rating

Jup, sadly can't play on the 11th.

@crusher12321 said in Seton's Clutch Tournament Best team of 2023:

@error_4o4
well when u logged in u had 1600.... so rating fixing not work...
i could lose rating to and get a better team.. u have to deal with it

I never logged in actually