Seton's Clutch Tournament Best team of 2023

Is there a way to do a poll for availability for a later weekend, and additionally is any one in the know of when some of these issues are expected to be fixed?

I think the two biggest things I've seen is really bad unit movement/pathing that VIP mentioned and factories will only have units go off of one side which is a lot more minor than the first issue but still annoying. @VIP the factory issue is worse than the old behavior, which at least would correct itself on the next unit out. I'm having factories that never change the side the units roll off of

I would be in favor of pushing back the tourney date till after a patch is released and maybe a resolution to these ddos issues is found.

I'd love to take part if it is dealyed. Unfortunately i'm away that weekend πŸ˜• (1100)

Sign me up πŸ™‚ (team with Swatoslav)

im 2000 so should be ok right @PMBMize ?

This comes as a hard decision and ultimately I do understand the concerns of everyone . I was hoping the issues were to be solved before the tournament. Unfortunately there still lies bigger issues with the game in general. I will follow up with the Dev's to see where we are at by the end of the work week and seeing if its plausible to even play it this weekend.

I will still be adjusting teams as we go.

Suffer in silence

@swatoslav well before 3-4 days u had 2100 so u should stay there... i could lose some rating to if i want.

ok understand

I don't play Seton's much, but if anyone needs 1300, message me. Although, my connection has been lagging sometimes recently; not sure if related to the DDoS attacks

I'm signing up solo

I vote for giving yudi 4 ACUs, one each per normal starting location, and actually have him signing up solo

@cheeseberry yes i hope so to

He’d probably have similar apm to the combined enemy team with that setup, would be fun to watch

Syndicus

I see that there are several players that have ratings between 1100-1300 that would like to play the tournament. I think you should allow them to join some of the teams that need a player. Even though it would put them slightly over the rating cap. We do need to fill those teams. Also what are your thoughts on making the tourny a 10 team one? We do have alot of additional players that would like to play.
I'd love to see Yudi join and have some fun.

Thank you
Your DAD or maybe Grandpa

First we will be best, then we will be first.
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

Sign me up. Please add me to Cheeseberry team!

After last hotfix patch units still being retarded in late game, some players noticed this issue even at 10/15 min game time.
Not only me, also most of players, that signed up, prefer to wait better patch before play tourney, because no one want to have silly death when your ACU just won't move.

Are there still places with a ~1000 rating?

@feanor0161 yes, just sign up

Sign me up. feanor0161 1000 rating